The Backlog Check-in Vol. 9: 3/3/18: Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition....Edition

argyle

The Backlog Check-in Vol. 9: 3/3/18: Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition....Edition

Post by argyle »

Not much coming out this week except for the FFXV Royal Edition, for anyone who hasn't played that yet. :)

Games added: Dungeons III, Lichdom Battlemage, Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Last week: Finished nothing (well, finished WITH MHW, but didn't see the credits), played MHW, Everybody's Golf, Matterfall and dabbled with a few others.

This week: More Everybody's Golf & Matterfall, who knows what else.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

jfissel

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 9: 3/3/18: Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition....Edition

Post by jfissel »

Finished: Nothing

Now Playing: Virtue's Last Reward, Shadow of the Colossus PS4

Added to Backlog: Nothing

Current Backlog: 31 games

Back from vacation, will finish up the SotC platinum this week hopefully. And then I can work on another game before Yakuza 6.
argyle

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 9: 3/3/18: Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition....Edition

Post by argyle »

So I'm really enjoying Hot Shots...I mean Everybody's Golf. ;) The xp progression system and tons of unlockables really add a lot to the solid-as-usual gameplay. Kinda wish there was a portable version - maybe there will be a comparable Mario Golf on the Switch soon-ish.

Really starting to get the itch for Ni no Kuni 2. Surely I'm not the only one here getting that day-1 am I?
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

canedaddy

Post by canedaddy »

As much as I loved the first one, I'm afraid I'm not on board for Ni no Kuni II on day one. Too much stuff in my backlog, too little money, too many higher-priority games coming soon.

Played the past week or so: Grand Kingdom

Finished: Firewatch (before vacation)

Added to backlog: Ratchet & Clank (PS+)

Current backlog: 37 (12 PS4, 11 Vita, 7 PS2, 5 3DS, 2 PS3)

I'm finally back. I had a great time in Texas with my brother. The only gaming I did was a little bit of Grand Kingdom on the flight (I dig the combat).

Just before I left, my work announced a bunch of layoffs. Fortunately I was spared, but my team was cut in half, and what was a truly fun job is now ... well, let's just say it's been a rough re-entry from vacation. :(

Hope all is well with you all.