The Backlog Check-in Vol. 10: 3/10/18: March Madness Edition

isthatallyougot

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 10: 3/10/18: March Madness Edition

Post by isthatallyougot »

canedaddy wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:20 pm Image
Ha! Not yet.

Seriously though, my personal forecast for this stock is that it has the potential to triple in value in the next couple of years. But I'm in long, and I'll ride the small gusts of wind in either direction to see the results.
Phaseknox wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:25 pm I only game on Xbox 360 and PS4 which offer me more than enough games to play. I have digital/indie games that are off the beaten path, but like I said in a previous post in this thread digital/indie games tend to be lower budget arcade-y, artsy and quirky which while fun aren't quite the experiences that I like the most from gaming today which come from bigger budget retail released games. I know that I'm going to enjoy a lot of what I have in my collection, I just have to be in the right mood. I'm looking forward to Far Cry 5 which comes out the week after next, I think that it's something that I'm going to really enjoy.
Ok. I guess I was thinking you could pick up an old console or look at some really obscure stuff on PC - things that don't even require a "gaming rig" to run. But you know what you like, so that's that. :P

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
canedaddy

Post by canedaddy »

Since this is the March Madness Edition, just got to say, my daughter goes to UMBC, and until last night no one outside of the Baltimore metro area had ever heard of the school. Now y'all know!

jfissel

Post by jfissel »

I was going to ask you if that school was near where you used to live.

I stayed up to watch the last 13 mins and it was crazy. UMBC controlled that entire 2nd half.
isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

Yeah, what UMBC did was pretty incredible, especially in the 2nd half. #1 overall seed, best D in the NCAA and they just run them out of the gym.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!