The Backlog Check-in Vol. 37: 9/15/18: Ummm...Xenoblade Chronicles 2 DLC Edition

argyle

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 37: 9/15/18: Ummm...Xenoblade Chronicles 2 DLC Edition

Post by argyle »

Couldn't sleep, so I pulled up that last official gameplay reveal trailer for RDR2. Yeah, you're right - it does look like it's going to be something special.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

isthatallyougot

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 37: 9/15/18: Ummm...Xenoblade Chronicles 2 DLC Edition

Post by isthatallyougot »

I'm really getting into Yakuza 0 - so fun. I S ranked all the batting cages, but maybe I shouldn't have since I got the advanced course S reward (Yakuza training gear). I don't know if it will make me op since I'm still really early in the game. (Granted, I don't HAVE to wear it.)

It's so fun wandering around and getting lost in all the little things that crop up. I'm glad I finally fired it up.

Edit: I haven't done the gold rush batting cage yet.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
jfissel

Post by jfissel »

So I'm 40.5 hours into DQ XI and now transitioning to what people are calling Part 2. Can't wait to see where this story goes!