The Backlog Check-in Vol. 39: 9/30/18: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Edition

isthatallyougot

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 39: 9/30/18: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Edition

Post by isthatallyougot »

argyle wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:07 pm Happy late b-day Cane, and happy current b-day DG! :D
I don't know (or remember) anyone's birthday here, but yes happy b-day dg, and anyone else who is having or will have a birthday. :P (I'm going to hit 50 next year. Oh man!)

I'm still having a great time with Yakuza. I spent too much time playing poker with it recently though. I don't know why I did that. (I mean I love poker, but it's not exactly the best version of poker I could play, but I did win over 10 mil in a sitting, which I used to send out an agent on resource hunts.)

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
DiscipleGeek
Site Admin

Post by DiscipleGeek »

isthatallyougot wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:24 pm I don't know (or remember) anyone's birthday here
I might be a bit too cynical, but I think the only reason people remember birthdays here is because the front page of the site has them listed.
Capture.PNG
jfissel

Post by jfissel »

Sometimes I see those, DG. In cane's case, I'm friends with him on Facebook so I saw that first.
isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

DiscipleGeek wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:18 pm I might be a bit too cynical, but I think the only reason people remember birthdays here is because the front page of the site has them listed.
I never even noticed that. (I probably gave a fake b-day because I generally always do - if this site even has one for me.)

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!