The Haul Thread (December 2018)

Phaseknox

The Haul Thread (December 2018)

Post by Phaseknox »

argyle

Re: The Haul Thread (December 2018)

Post by argyle »

NIce - I've owned Black Panther for a while now and STILL haven't watched it. :?

BTW, I propose starting in January that we make this thread annual instead of monthly. So whoever is the first to post a haul in the new year, just make it "The Haul Thread 2019". :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

Am I the only one who got some stuff for Christmas?
argyle wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:37 amI've owned Black Panther for a while now and STILL haven't watched it.
I still have movies that I got from Christmas 2017 that I haven't watched yet. I don't know when I'll watch Black Panther since it's not as high on my list as other movies that I have that I want to watch. I watched Tomb Raider, and it was awesome. It's the best movie based on a video game IMO.
argyle wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:37 amI propose starting in January that we make this thread annual instead of monthly. So whoever is the first to post a haul in the new year, just make it "The Haul Thread 2019".
I will if I do.
canedaddy

Post by canedaddy »

Phaseknox wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:19 pm Am I the only one who got some stuff for Christmas?
I'm old, I don't get much of anything anymore. :(

Santa did hook me up with this, however: