The Haul Thread - 2019

Phaseknox

Re: The Haul Thread - 2019

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:47 pmI don't remember your history with the Soulsbourne games phase. Have you played one before, and if you have did you bounce off it or finish it?
I played Dark Souls, Dark Souls II and I own Bloodborne. I really liked Dark Souls, but it was too demanding especially the bosses which wouldn't have been as bad if you returned close to them after being killed by them. But constantly having to trek long distances dealing with tough enemies along the way just to get back to them proved to be too much for me. I really liked Dark Souls II as well, but again the overall difficulty proved to be too much for me.
isthatallyougot wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:47 pmHope you enjoy this one.
I should if it's at least a little more reasonable in terms of overall difficulty compared to the first two games (which I heard that it is).
argyle

Post by argyle »

Phaseknox wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:34 pm I should if it's at least a little more reasonable in terms of overall difficulty compared to the first two games (which I heard that it is).
It's not...

Anyway, I grabbed these this week w/ a b2g1 coupon:

nioh-474123.25.jpg
And I grabbed this one on my lunch break today - have had my eye on it for a couple of months or so but GS dropped the price on it to $10 this week. After a coupon I had & my discount, $4. :D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

Phaseknox wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:34 pm I played Dark Souls, Dark Souls II and I own Bloodborne. I really liked Dark Souls, but it was too demanding especially the bosses which wouldn't have been as bad if you returned close to them after being killed by them. But constantly having to trek long distances dealing with tough enemies along the way just to get back to them proved to be too much for me. I really liked Dark Souls II as well, but again the overall difficulty proved to be too much for me.

I should if it's at least a little more reasonable in terms of overall difficulty compared to the first two games (which I heard that it is).
Oh, phase.

argyle wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:33 pm Image
One of my all-time favorites. Played it from early access. Such a great game for the right type of person / gamer. Hope you enjoy it.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

canedaddy

Post by canedaddy »

Let me know how that compares to the first one, which I put down at some point for some reason I can remember. :P
argyle

Post by argyle »

IMG_20190404_182849.jpg
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

Phaseknox