The Backlog Check-in Vol. 55: 1/19/19: Resident Evil 2 Edition

isthatallyougot

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 55: 1/19/19: Resident Evil 2 Edition

Post by isthatallyougot »

argyle wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:13 pm
isthatallyougot wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:29 pm
argyle wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:24 pm I had some extra credit so I decided to go ahead & pickup RE2 tomorrow. Been kinda wanting to play a good survival horror game anyway, and I never played the original RE2 (hated the tank controls in the early RE games).
For some reason I was thinking that you weren't much into survival horror games argyle? Obviously I'm incorrect though.

The first time I saw a minute of the first video (that I saw anyway), I knew this game would be fantastic (for me at least), and I've been on total blackout ever since.
Oh yeah, I love them - Dead Space 1&2 were two of my favorite games last gen. As long as it isn't one of those where you have absolutely no way of defending yourself & basically have to play hide & seek the whole time, I'm in. :) The only reason I didn't play much of the early RE games back in the day is because I hated the tank controls.
Well now I know. And I think I remember you praising Dead Space. Did you enjoy the Silent Hill series? I can't remember.

I still love classic RE - tank controls and all, but I can easily see how they would frustrate or put off some.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
Phaseknox

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 55: 1/19/19: Resident Evil 2 Edition

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:45 pmI still love classic RE - tank controls and all
Me too.