The Backlog Check-in Vol. 56: 1/26/19: Kingdom Hearts 3 Edition

Phaseknox

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 56: 1/26/19: Kingdom Hearts 3 Edition

Post by Phaseknox »

Assassin's Creed: Origins just keeps getting better. It offers a huge game world with a lot of variety to the environments, and it's packed with content. I've been spending hours just doing side quests. It's a vast game with a lot to see and do. It plays great, and the combat ROCKS!!!! It's brutal and visceral, and there's a lot of lethal weapons. The skills that you unlock make it even better. It's shaping up to be the best AC game that I've played.
crimson_tide wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:21 pmI just bought Syndicate. Have to go back and see what you thought, Phase.
Despite a few minor nitpicks, I had a blast with it. It's part beat-em-up and part stealth taking place during the industrial revolution in London. The two characters (twins Jacob and Evie) that you play as are a couple of my favorites in the AC series, and it offers a lot of fun missions.
crimson_tide wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:21 pmno more computer when I moved in with my now wife.
Congrats on getting married, but why no computer?
crimson_tide wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:21 pmKH3 has the greatest self aware joke I've seen in a while right at the start. And that combat...dang, that is some baller button mashing. Having a blast thus far, worth the wait!
My brother is having a blast with it as well. Kingdom Hearts is one of his favorite game franchises.
canedaddy

Post by canedaddy »

crimson_tide wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:24 pm Hey! Kingdom Hearts 3 showed up on my doorstep today. I'm actually playing it right now. Soooo...'sup?
How about that!

You're married? My invite musta got lost in the mail. :(

Me update: I live in Arizona and I'm going to be a grandfather in two months.
izzy the 2nd

Post by izzy the 2nd »

I don't know what happened to my acct, but the site suddenly wouldn't accept my auto-login or any attempts to manually login with the same credentials. I changed nothing.

Anyway, I'm reborn as izzy the 2nd, I guess.