The Backlog Check-in Vol. 61: 3/2/19: Devil May Cry 5 Edition

Phaseknox

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 61: 3/2/19: RBI Baseball 19 Edition

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:33 pmPhase brother, I love ya man, but if the first boss seems like a later-stage boss of other games, you may be in for a sh*t sandwich. :P
Perhaps I was exaggerating, but it did seem pretty tough for how quickly that they introduce it.
isthatallyougot wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:33 pmif you keep playing, you'll see that things are very interconnected, don't worry. You don't have to fast travel from bonfire to bonfire at all if you don't want, so I'm not sure I understand.
I was talking about how you teleport to the second area without physically traveling to it, but I've played a lot of the game today and the areas and environments have definitely been interconnected.
isthatallyougot wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:33 pmI hope you stick with it. I know you're not the most patient of gamers, but maybe this can be your opportunity to stretch the limits that define you. ;)
I'm sticking with it for now because I'm really enjoying it. It has a slightly different vibe to it compared to the previous games, it's not quite as slow and methodical every step of the way. I don't struggle with each and every enemy encounter which makes combat and exploring more enjoyable.
isthatallyougot

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 61: 3/2/19: RBI Baseball 19 Edition

Post by isthatallyougot »

Phaseknox wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:48 pm I'm sticking with it for now because I'm really enjoying it.
Well, I hope you continue to feel that way.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!