The Backlog Check-in Vol. 304: 10/28/23: Blasphemous II/EA Sports WRC/RoboCop: Rogue City/The Talos Principle II Edition

canedaddy

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 304: 10/28/23: Blasphemous II/EA Sports WRC/RoboCop: Rogue City/The Talos Principle II Edi

Post by canedaddy »

crimson_tide wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:45 pm So I stuck with DQ Builders 2. I didn't really want to throw away more time in something I wasn't going to stick with and I really did like the chill vibe. Argyle and the old man reminded me I could just tear things down. Turns out I didn't fulfill a request at all when I thought I had. So I did that and then everything went back on track and I made it to the Furrowfield harvest festival. It's flipping delightful! The villagers are wearing jack o lantern masks and then ish got real outta nowhere. I really am glad I stuck with it :) .
Welp, I guess I'm going back to it too, at some point.
argyle

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 304: 10/28/23: Blasphemous II/EA Sports WRC/RoboCop: Rogue City/The Talos Principle II Edi

Post by argyle »

canedaddy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:27 am
crimson_tide wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:45 pm So I stuck with DQ Builders 2. I didn't really want to throw away more time in something I wasn't going to stick with and I really did like the chill vibe. Argyle and the old man reminded me I could just tear things down. Turns out I didn't fulfill a request at all when I thought I had. So I did that and then everything went back on track and I made it to the Furrowfield harvest festival. It's flipping delightful! The villagers are wearing jack o lantern masks and then ish got real outta nowhere. I really am glad I stuck with it :) .
Welp, I guess I'm going back to it too, at some point.
*grumble* Yeah, he got me to.
clint eastwood old confused.gif
clint eastwood old confused.gif (2.1 MiB) Viewed 4010 times
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

You all convinced me to buy Dragon Quest Builders 2, it was only $15 so I figured why not? I also bought 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim for $20.
argyle

Post by argyle »

Do...do I detect a new game club candidate?
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

crimson_tide

Post by crimson_tide »

argyle wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:19 pm Do...do I detect a new game club candidate?
Yessir, I am absolutely down :D !