The Backlog Check-in Vol. 284: 6/10/23: Jorel’s Brother and the Most Important Game of the Galaxy Edition

canedaddy

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 284: 6/10/23: Jorel’s Brother and the Most Important Game of the Galaxy Edition

Post by canedaddy »

Phaseknox wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:14 pm I have an Xbox 360, a lot of original Xbox games can be played on it.
Ah, I didn't know you had one of those. Or more likely I forgot.
Phaseknox

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 284: 6/10/23: Jorel’s Brother and the Most Important Game of the Galaxy Edition

Post by Phaseknox »

canedaddy wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:18 am
Phaseknox wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:14 pm I have an Xbox 360, a lot of original Xbox games can be played on it.
Ah, I didn't know you had one of those. Or more likely I forgot.
You must have forgot, because I’ve had it since it originally came out back in 2005. I had to replace it twice over the years because my first one got the red ring of death, and my second one stopped reading discs.
jfissel

Post by jfissel »

Tchia completed (platinum #90). Some of you might enjoy this game - it's an open world adventure game based on New Caledonia geography and mythology. Some minor gripes, but pretty well done for a relatively small team. The collectibles aren't that necessary, though you want some extra stamina fruit for an easier time.
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

jfissel wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:43 amTchia completed (platinum #90). Some of you might enjoy this game - it's an open world adventure game based on New Caledonia geography and mythology. Some minor gripes, but pretty well done for a relatively small team. The collectibles aren't that necessary, though you want some extra stamina fruit for an easier time.
I’ll get it when it’s on sale for cheap like I do for the majority of the games that I buy.
argyle

Post by argyle »

Phaseknox wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:09 pm
jfissel wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:43 amTchia completed (platinum #90). Some of you might enjoy this game - it's an open world adventure game based on New Caledonia geography and mythology. Some minor gripes, but pretty well done for a relatively small team. The collectibles aren't that necessary, though you want some extra stamina fruit for an easier time.
I’ll get it when it’s on sale for cheap like I do for the majority of the games that I buy.
But will you ever PLAY it? :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

argyle wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:50 pm
Phaseknox wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:09 pm I’ll get it when it’s on sale for cheap like I do for the majority of the games that I buy.
But will you ever PLAY it? :P
Probably not. :lol: