The PS2 Backlog Committee Game Club Presents: No seriously, how the hell have I not played this yet?

argyle

Re: The PS2 Backlog Committee Game Club Presents: No seriously, how the hell have I not played this yet?

Post by argyle »

Don't misunderstand! I don't mind in the least what you guys want to discuss. Cane giving the football warning just reminded me of that clip, which I find really funny. :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Phaseknox

Re: The PS2 Backlog Committee Game Club Presents: No seriously, how the hell have I not played this yet?

Post by Phaseknox »

jfissel wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:05 amWhat did you think of Windbound? I put it in my list to look more into, was impressed with the trailer.
I only played a little of it, but I liked what I played of it and plan on playing it again when I’m more in the mood for it. It’s a third person adventure game with crafting and survival elements, and you sail across the ocean to different small islands. It’s light on action, and more about gathering resources, crafting and surviving. It’s a little slow paced which is why you need to be in the right mood for it.
isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

argyle wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:06 pm Don't misunderstand! I don't mind in the least what you guys want to discuss. Cane giving the football warning just reminded me of that clip, which I find really funny. :)
Oh I know, but this is a gaming forum mostly, however small. No need to clutter it with sportsball for those uninterested. (everyone other than cane and I)

:P

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!