The Backlog Check-in Vol. 317: 1/27/24: Granblue Fantasy: Relink/Persona 3 Reload/Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

argyle

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 317: 1/27/24: Granblue Fantasy: Relink/Persona 3 Reload/Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice Le

Post by argyle »

FYI, I got DG to add us a spoiler tag option this morning, but in doing so he had to upgrade the site and that broke some stuff and now it looks like...this. Temporarily. This one's on me guys, I flew too close to the sun. :P

We'll be back in black soon enough.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

isthatallyougot

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 317: 1/27/24: Granblue Fantasy: Relink/Persona 3 Reload/Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice Le

Post by isthatallyougot »

argyle wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:38 pm FYI, I got DG to add us a spoiler tag option this morning, but in doing so he had to upgrade the site and that broke some stuff and now it looks like...this. Temporarily. This one's on me guys, I flew too close to the sun. :P

We'll be back in black soon enough.
Looks better to me, ha.
The Princess is in another castle.

:P

I thought you were going to share your yearly rankings/reviews as well argyle. Life crunching your nads? :P Hope you get around to it.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:53 amLooks better to me, ha.
I prefer the black format.
jfissel

Post by jfissel »

I just went into my settings and changed it back to the black option.
argyle

Post by argyle »

isthatallyougot wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:53 am I thought you were going to share your yearly rankings/reviews as well argyle. Life crunching your nads? :P Hope you get around to it.
That's an excellent way to put it. January is the Monday of the year. I have the list, just gotta flesh out some thoughts - gonna try to do that this week. :)
jfissel wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:08 pm I just went into my settings and changed it back to the black option.
Was just about to point this out - for anyone who hasn't found it yet, click on your name in the upper-right corner and then Profile on the drop-down menu:
Untitled-5.png
Untitled-5.png (8.39 KiB) Viewed 435 times
Then go to the Board Preferences tab & change My Board Style to "Digi". Click submit & you're done!
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

argyle wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:36 am That's an excellent way to put it. January is the Monday of the year. I have the list, just gotta flesh out some thoughts - gonna try to do that this week. :)
Well...get to it!

:P

Sorry, I think the pulling up the FMJ clip put me in that mind-frame, lol.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!