The Backlog Check-in Vol. 320: 2/17/24: Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters Edition

argyle

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 320: 2/17/24: Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters Edition

Post by argyle »

isthatallyougot wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:17 am
argyle wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:29 am
Yesssssssssssssss :D :D :D
That looks really good. I wonder who the developer is? Might ought to check it out. :P
I really think you'd like it! :P ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

canedaddy

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 320: 2/17/24: Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters Edition

Post by canedaddy »

jfissel wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:30 pm Listen, I am not the best role model when it comes to trophies. :lol: But no, I am missing 3 trophies besides the platinum - level 70, last dungeon, and millennium tower - so you are past me! Congrats on beating the game!
Thanks! I gotta say, even a machine might break down trying to beat that true final tower. I went in there just for ha-has and the first foes KO'd me in a couple of turns.

So Ichi and the crew went back to Survive and had a drink, and I shut it down. What a great game. One of those that's so good I don't feel like firing up anything else just yet.

argyle wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:29 am Yesssssssssssssss :D :D :D
That Erdtree trailer looks sooo good. But I have completely forgotten how to play Elden Ring. All the muscle memory built up over months in getting the platinum... gone. Poof. :(
argyle

Post by argyle »

canedaddy wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:14 am
argyle wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:29 am Yesssssssssssssss :D :D :D
That Erdtree trailer looks sooo good. But I have completely forgotten how to play Elden Ring. All the muscle memory built up over months in getting the platinum... gone. Poof. :(

I get it, that's why I fired up a new character last week & screwed around with it a bit. Didn't take long for it to all come back. :)
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

crimson_tide

Post by crimson_tide »

I spent all day Tuesday beating the Sujimon League substory (I need to level up before I can beat it. Like Ichiban and crew level up, not Sujimon). Yesterday, I beat chapter 4 (what an ending!) and spent chapter 5 dicking around with the job system when they open it up. Got to chapter 6 and now comes Dondoko Island. This will conclude my vacation week. I cannot wait! I love love LOVE THIS GAME! This would be nonsense with Kazuma but Kasuga is so goddamn down for literally anything that it's infectious.
argyle

Post by argyle »

Am I the only one who thinks:
kasuga zidane.png