The Backlog Check-in Vol. 327: 4/6/24: Yellow Taxi Goes Vroom Edition

isthatallyougot

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 327: 4/6/24: Yellow Taxi Goes Vroom Edition

Post by isthatallyougot »

jfissel wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:31 pm I am going to attempt to get past chapter 3, yes. :lol:
I guess you're playing on "survivalist" mode. I think I ended up doing 10 or 11 runs before my final successful run. I was at the final boss on my 4th run, I think it was, but died with the boss having just a sliver of health, lol. And then I had some weird issues and some random deaths resulting in having to make several more runs before getting it done. In retrospect - and after having learned the game thoroughly - it wasn't too tough, but that takes into account the hard-won knowledge granted by failure.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
jfissel

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 327: 4/6/24: Yellow Taxi Goes Vroom Edition

Post by jfissel »

isthatallyougot wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:41 am
jfissel wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:31 pm I am going to attempt to get past chapter 3, yes. :lol:
I guess you're playing on "survivalist" mode. I think I ended up doing 10 or 11 runs before my final successful run. I was at the final boss on my 4th run, I think it was, but died with the boss having just a sliver of health, lol. And then I had some weird issues and some random deaths resulting in having to make several more runs before getting it done. In retrospect - and after having learned the game thoroughly - it wasn't too tough, but that takes into account the hard-won knowledge granted by failure.
I am not in that mode, I am in easy mode and still struggle a bit.