Finished: Nothing
Now Playing: Wolverine
Added to Backlog: Nothing
Current Backlog: 35 games
Only like 2 hours into Wolverine, but having fun so far learning the mechanics and whatnot.
Search found 978 matches
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:45 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Backlog Check-In Vol. 456: 9/28/26: Toem 2 Edition
- Replies: 6
- Views: 167
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 7:02 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Backlog Check-In Vol. 455: 9/21/26: Control Resonant Edition
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1385
Re: The Backlog Check-In Vol. 455: 9/21/26: Control Resonant Edition
j, did you not play this? I went to see how many hours it took you and was taken back it wasn't in your trophy list (I don't stalk you, just know we share similar gaming tastes, promise :P ).
FF16? I still have 15 in my backlog (and XIII-3 tbh). Don't even own 16...maybe one day, I'll get to ...
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 4:02 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Backlog Check-In Vol. 455: 9/21/26: Control Resonant Edition
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1385
Re: The Backlog Check-In Vol. 455: 9/21/26: Control Resonant Edition
Finished: Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 (platinum)
Now Playing: Wolverine
Added to Backlog: Wolverine
Current Backlog: 35 games
Got the platinum in Expedition 33, will have to write up my full thoughts a little later. Bought Wolverine and will start that this week.
Now Playing: Wolverine
Added to Backlog: Wolverine
Current Backlog: 35 games
Got the platinum in Expedition 33, will have to write up my full thoughts a little later. Bought Wolverine and will start that this week.
- Sat Sep 19, 2026 6:23 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Backlog Check-In Vol. 454: 9/12/26: Marvel's Wolverine Edition
- Replies: 14
- Views: 7771
Re: The Backlog Check-In Vol. 454: 9/12/26: Marvel's Wolverine Edition
No one here is playing the new Onimusha, right? It looks so good... I am tempted.
I don't know anything about the series...
kramer shocked.gif
Man, you really need to correct that. They've ported the first, maybe the second as well, to modern consoles I know.
I have a large backlog ...
- Tue Sep 15, 2026 5:22 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Backlog Check-In Vol. 454: 9/12/26: Marvel's Wolverine Edition
- Replies: 14
- Views: 7771
Re: The Backlog Check-In Vol. 454: 9/12/26: Marvel's Wolverine Edition
No one here is playing the new Onimusha, right? It looks so good... I am tempted.
I don't know anything about the series, but I think you should buy it. :P
I completed all of the tasks in UGG except for the timed stuff - seems like speedrun-related goals, so no interest in that from me ...
- Sun Sep 13, 2026 5:30 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Backlog Check-In Vol. 454: 9/12/26: Marvel's Wolverine Edition
- Replies: 14
- Views: 7771
The Backlog Check-In Vol. 454: 9/12/26: Marvel's Wolverine Edition
Truck-kun is Supporting Me From Another World?! (Switch 2) – September 14
Marvel’s Wolverine (PS5) – September 15
RuneScape: Dragonwilds (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PC) – September 15
TCG Card Shop Simulator (PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Switch 2, Switch, PC) – September 15
Alex & Arty (PC ...
Marvel’s Wolverine (PS5) – September 15
RuneScape: Dragonwilds (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PC) – September 15
TCG Card Shop Simulator (PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Switch 2, Switch, PC) – September 15
Alex & Arty (PC ...
- Mon Sep 07, 2026 12:11 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Backlog Check-In Vol. 452: 8/31/26: Blood of Dawnwalker/Onimusha: Way of the Sword Edition
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10898
Re: The Backlog Check-In Vol. 452: 8/31/26: Blood of Dawnwalker/Onimusha: Way of the Sword Edition
Beat who I thought might be the last boss in Expedition 33, and then of course they add more story and I'm back to more exploration before credits roll at some point.
I'm getting the impression this isn't a jfissel favorite. :P
I'm enjoying the game quite a bit, there was just a plot twist ...
- Mon Sep 07, 2026 12:09 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Backlog Check-In Vol. 453: 9/5/26: Labor Day Edition
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6390
The Backlog Check-In Vol. 453: 9/5/26: Labor Day Edition
Curse of Pirates (PC) – September 7
Tiny Eden (PC) – September 7
Aerial_Knight's MrFreezy (PlayStation 5) – September 8
Cat Me If You Can (PC) – September 8
Halloween (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PC) – September 8
Honeycomb: The World Beyond (PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC) – September 8
Lara Croft ...
Tiny Eden (PC) – September 7
Aerial_Knight's MrFreezy (PlayStation 5) – September 8
Cat Me If You Can (PC) – September 8
Halloween (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PC) – September 8
Honeycomb: The World Beyond (PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC) – September 8
Lara Croft ...
- Wed Sep 02, 2026 3:47 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Backlog Check-In Vol. 452: 8/31/26: Blood of Dawnwalker/Onimusha: Way of the Sword Edition
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10898
Re: The Backlog Check-In Vol. 452: 8/31/26: Blood of Dawnwalker/Onimusha: Way of the Sword Edition
Anyone backing Double Fine's Amnesia Fortnight Kickstarter campaign?
Not me, but I'm glad to see they're almost at the goal. I backed something of theirs on Fig back in the day. Broken Age?
That or Massive Chalice, maybe?
They made their goal - thinking of backing it to 1) support them ...
- Tue Sep 01, 2026 2:45 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Backlog Check-In Vol. 452: 8/31/26: Blood of Dawnwalker/Onimusha: Way of the Sword Edition
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10898
Re: The Backlog Check-In Vol. 452: 8/31/26: Blood of Dawnwalker/Onimusha: Way of the Sword Edition
Finished: Nothing
Now Playing: Clair Obscur: Expedition 33
Added to Backlog: Nothing
Current Backlog: 35 games
I think I'm approaching the end of the story in Expedition 33, but you never know with these games.
Anyone backing Double Fine's Amnesia Fortnight Kickstarter campaign?
https ...
Now Playing: Clair Obscur: Expedition 33
Added to Backlog: Nothing
Current Backlog: 35 games
I think I'm approaching the end of the story in Expedition 33, but you never know with these games.
Anyone backing Double Fine's Amnesia Fortnight Kickstarter campaign?
https ...