The Backlog Check-in Vol. 91: 9/28/19: Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Edition

Phaseknox

The Backlog Check-in Vol. 91: 9/28/19: Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Edition

Post by Phaseknox »

Played: Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Finished: Nothing

Playing: Ghost Recon: Wildlands

I've played a lot of Ghost Recon: Wildlands, and despite its gameplay loop being somewhat repetitive it's a lot of fun. I stopped playing as a lone wolf because it's too hard to be stealthy all the time, it's definitely more of an action game than a stealth one. It reminds me of a military version of Saints Row since I'm playing as the leader of a team, and the banter between them is humorous a lot of the time. Also, it's just a pure nonlinear/non-scripted open world/sandbox action game with a fairly throwaway story. It's basically video game junk food, it lacks depth but it's fun to play.

Ghost Recon: Breakpoint comes out this week. I want it since I like Wildlands, but not on day one for $60+. It's another game that I'll get on Black Friday if it's cheap.
jfissel

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 91: 9/28/19: Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Edition

Post by jfissel »

Finished: Nothing

Now Playing: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

Added to Backlog: Nothing

Current Backlog: 31 games

Odyssey is gigantic! I feel like I haven't explored much of the map even though I'm already level 20 and have basically cleared 5 sections of the map of all side stuff.
canedaddy

Post by canedaddy »

Played last week: Borderlands 3

Finished: nothing

Added to backlog: nothing

Current backlog: 36 (14 PS4, 9 Vita, 7 3DS/2DS, 5 PS2)

I didn't plan on it but I'm playing Borderlands 3 co-op with my son-in-law. Very fun gameplay, like the previous games, but the menus/UI aren't great, especially in split screen. Unfortunate.
isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

I'm playing Tail Concerto (PS1), Ape Escape 2 (PS2 - almost finished), Harvest Moon ToTT (DS), PES (PC).

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!