The Backlog Check-in Vol. 94: 10/19/19: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare/The Outer Worlds/Trails of Cold Steel III Edition

argyle

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 94: 10/19/19: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare/The Outer Worlds/Trails of Cold Steel III Editi

Post by argyle »

Phaseknox wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:31 am...something like Cyberpunk 2077 IMO.
BTW...did you ever play Witcher 3? :?:
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Phaseknox

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 94: 10/19/19: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare/The Outer Worlds/Trails of Cold Steel III Editi

Post by Phaseknox »

argyle wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:17 pmBTW...did you ever play Witcher 3? :?:
Not yet. I'm going to play it when I'm in the mood for a 100+ hour open world fantasy action RPG.
argyle

Post by argyle »

But you're willing to pay full price day 1 for Cyberpunk?

OK.
headache.gif
headache.gif (586.87 KiB) Viewed 5320 times
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

argyle wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:57 pmBut you're willing to pay full price day 1 for Cyberpunk?

OK.
Yeah, because it looks like it could quite possibly be the best game of this generation and I want to play it as soon as it's released and I know that it will be well worth full price in terms of both the quality and quantity of its content which I don't personally feel can be said for a lot of games that come out which is one of the reasons why I wait for most of them to drop in price before buying them.