The Backlog Check-in Vol. 95: 10/26/19: Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout/Luigi's Mansion 3 Edition

canedaddy

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 95: 10/26/19: Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout/Luigi's Mansion 3 Edition

Post by canedaddy »

isthatallyougot wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:36 am Sheesh - moving has to be high on the list of my least favorite things. Hope it's over quick. :P
Mine too. Especially when the trip is 2,400 miles. :(
Phaseknox wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:06 am I was starting to think that you were another PS2 Backlog Committee casualty, so thanks for checking in and letting us know what's been going on.
Sorry about that. :oops: Hopefully when I get established back on the East Coast I'll have more time for gaming and can contribute more here.
argyle wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:18 am Good luck on the move cane. Where will this put you in relation to your kids?
Thanks! We'll be a lot closer to the younger daughter, who never left Maryland. The older daughter (and her husband and daughter) live with us now and are moving with us. So everyone will be back together. One of the reasons this is happening. :)
argyle

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 95: 10/26/19: Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout/Luigi's Mansion 3 Edition

Post by argyle »

canedaddy wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:58 pm Thanks! We'll be a lot closer to the younger daughter, who never left Maryland. The older daughter (and her husband and daughter) live with us now and are moving with us. So everyone will be back together. One of the reasons this is happening. :)
Oh cool, so should be a really nice holiday season at the (new) cane household! :D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

jfissel

Post by jfissel »

Yo, cane - welcome back! Hope the move goes well and you get settled in quickly.
canedaddy

Post by canedaddy »

Thanks!

Man, just realizing I'm impossibly out of the loop on fall game releases. Outer Worlds is out? Death Stranding and Jedi Fallen Order coming soon? :shock: