The Backlog Check-in Vol. 108: 1/25/20: Journey to the Savage Planet Edition

jfissel

The Backlog Check-in Vol. 108: 1/25/20: Journey to the Savage Planet Edition

Post by jfissel »

Finished: Spider-Man (platinum)

Now Playing: Spider-Man DLC

Added to Backlog: Nothing

Current Backlog: 32 games

Got the plat in Spider-Man last night and now I'll be working on the DLC, which I started yesterday.

Still packing up - the move is a week from Thurs!
isthatallyougot

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 108: 1/25/20: Journey to the Savage Planet Edition

Post by isthatallyougot »

jfissel wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:20 pm Got the plat in Spider-Man last night and now I'll be working on the DLC, which I started yesterday.
Dang j, you're quick! I think I'm @ 72%. Really fun game.

I'm also still playing MLB The Show '19, Rakuen and Harvest Moon ToTT. Having fun with all of them.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
jfissel

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 108: 1/25/20: Journey to the Savage Planet Edition

Post by jfissel »

isthatallyougot wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:01 am
jfissel wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:20 pm Got the plat in Spider-Man last night and now I'll be working on the DLC, which I started yesterday.
Dang j, you're quick! I think I'm @ 72%. Really fun game.
Yeah, I had a great time with Spider-Man so it felt like it went pretty fast. I'm not sure of my playtime though since I don't think that was listed anywhere in Benchmarks or on another screen.
isthatallyougot

Yeah, I never saw a playtime indicator either.

sonuckles

Post by sonuckles »

I think I'm going to go for the plat on Horizon Zero Dawn. I'm most of the way through the DLC. I still have about half the collectibles to go in the main game. The New Game+ Ultra Hard challenge sounds daunting, but according to The Completionist, all you have to do is finish the storyline and can skip all of the side stuff. Since I'll be rolling into the start of that around level 55 - 60, I think I'll be okay.

Once I'm done with all this HZD stuff, I think I'm either going on to Spider-Man, Infamous Second Son, or Final Fantasy XV. You guys have any recommendations?
jfissel

Post by jfissel »

You don't need the Ultra Hard trophy for the platinum, so only do that if you want all of the trophies available for the game.

I haven't played Final Fantasy XV yet, but I beat both InFamous: Second Son and Spider-Man recently and I would go Spider-Man as I think it's the better game.
isthatallyougot

sonuckles wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:32 pm Once I'm done with all this HZD stuff, I think I'm either going on to Spider-Man, Infamous Second Son, or Final Fantasy XV. You guys have any recommendations?
I haven't played Infamous or FF XV, but I'm with j. Spidey's a great time. Really easy to enjoy imo, fan of the character or not. (Still love Ratchet and Clank more though.)

sonuckles

Post by sonuckles »

jfissel wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:05 pm You don't need the Ultra Hard trophy for the platinum, so only do that if you want all of the trophies available for the game.
Good to know. I may still shoot for all trophies, but I will probably want a break after I get the plat.