The Backlog Check-in Vol. 111: 2/15/20: Bayonetta & Vanquish 10th Anniversary Edition

argyle

The Backlog Check-in Vol. 111: 2/15/20: Bayonetta & Vanquish 10th Anniversary Edition

Post by argyle »

Games added: Darksiders Genesis, Samurai Shodown

Last week: Finished Strider, played One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 & just a little Darksiders Genesis

This week: More of those 2, and I'm picking up the Bayonetta/Vanquish remaster bundle so I'll probably finally play all the way through Bayonetta

Strider was great. It turns out when I stopped playing it the first time I played it - back in 2015 :shock: - I was really close to the end. I don't mind that I started over tho, because it's not like I remembered anything from that long ago and it's a really fun game anyway. Glad to finally add it to my "completed" column. Was in the mood for a Warriors game. I was going to pick up Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate, but NO ONE in town had it. Apparently Gamestop didn't stock it, they only got it in if someone preordered it. Which you could say "well, they didn't want to be stuck with inventory of a game that won't sell". And that would be well & good, if the guys at my store didn't tell me little anecdotes like how the sell *1* Thor's hammer replica for around $100, and therefore they get sent *3* more of the things.

I even went to Best Buy to see if they had it, but their game section would be hilarious if it wasn't so depressing. They barely have any new (new as in "new", not new as in recent) games at all.

So yeah, the Bayonetta & Vanquish 10th Anniversary remaster bundle comes out this week. I have it preordered, so I guess they'll have it. :roll:

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

isthatallyougot

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 111: 2/15/20: Bayonetta & Vanquish 10th Anniversary Edition

Post by isthatallyougot »

argyle wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:33 am So yeah, the Bayonetta & Vanquish 10th Anniversary remaster bundle comes out this week. I have it preordered, so I guess they'll have it. :roll:

Bayonetta and Vanquish are two of the greatest games ever made!

I'm still playing and enjoying Koudelka, MLB The Show 19 and Harvest Moon ToTT.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
jfissel

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 111: 2/15/20: Bayonetta & Vanquish 10th Anniversary Edition

Post by jfissel »

Finished: Nothing

Now Playing: Spider-Man DLC

Added to Backlog: Yakuza Remastered Collection (3 games!)

Current Backlog: 35 games

No time to play last week, I'm still working on getting unpacked!