The Backlog Check-in Vol. 124: 5/16/20: Game Delays Suck Edition

isthatallyougot

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 124: 5/16/20: Game Delays Suck Edition

Post by isthatallyougot »

jfissel wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:21 am Just a heads up that they use the same song for the Kiwami 2 hostess management stuff. So you may hear it again! (and again and again)

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
crimson_tide

Post by crimson_tide »

I spent literally a whole Saturday on the couch sick with a cold playing exclusively the hostess club in Yakuza 0. My wife muted it after about 2 hours of the song :lol:. She was not at all pleased especially since she bought me the game and system for Xmas :P .

Soooo...the FF14 starter edition is free until 5/26. I hear there is an upcoming patch that will make onboarding for an mmorpg neophyte like me coming soon. I might download it and have it in my library so when that patch comes I am ready to try this sucker out finally. Everybody keeps talking about how great the game is especially the story since they redid the whole game and I am mighty curious about this one...
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:37 pmwhile I can't call Rime "great", it's worth a play imo.
Yeah, if you need a sleep aid. :P
crimson_tide wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:00 pmStill not feeling Nier Automata. It's just not landing with me but everybody loves this game. I don't know what is...
I'm surprised that you're not liking it if you like Japanese action/hack-and-slash games.