The Backlog Check-in Vol. 127: 6/6/20: Beyond Blue Edition

isthatallyougot

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 127: 6/6/20: Beyond Blue Edition

Post by isthatallyougot »

Shadow Hearts is really fun. I'm digging the judgment ring and the transformations, and the narrative is fairly engaging, minus some cringy dialogue. It's significantly better than Koudelka, and I enjoyed that. Looking forward to the rest of this series.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

One of the best looking games shown during the PS5 event was Kena: Bridge of Spirits, and I found out that it's coming to the PS4. Next gen can definitely wait. ;)

Oh, and the reviews for The Last of Us Part II are out and WOW!!!! :o Only one more week until it's out, I can't wait.
isthatallyougot wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:07 amShadow Hearts is really fun. I'm digging the judgment ring and the transformations, and the narrative is fairly engaging, minus some cringy dialogue. It's significantly better than Koudelka, and I enjoyed that. Looking forward to the rest of this series.
Yeah, Shadow Hearts is really good. The sequel (Covenant) is even better IMO.

By the way, has anyone seen argyle? I'm starting to get a little concerned at this point. :?
jfissel

Post by jfissel »

PS5 event was good, it looks like no other console I've ever seen and it's supposedly quite large based on the disc slot and usb slot sizes. Horizon 2 was fantastic, Spider-Man is a standalone spin-off according to Insomniac, and Ratchet looks great.