The Backlog Check-in Vol. 128: 6/13/20: The Last of Us Part II Edition

jfissel

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 128: 6/13/20: The Last of Us Part II Edition

Post by jfissel »

crimson_tide wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:50 pm Ok, so I was wrong. I might end up poring 100 hours into this game! I am picking off the remaining cultist scum now (around 10 or so left, should be done tonight or tomorrow) then I am going straight into that chunky DLC. I need to see this through. I tried playing something new last night and it wasn't fruitful. I just want more Kassandra's historical murder simulator. It also doesn't help that the game just stopped at the end. It was such a jarring, sudden bizarre conclusion. I think a solid wrap up somewhere and I can stop. Onward to the cultist scum murder tour!
Eliminating the cultists is a good way to go. And it provides a more satisfying conclusion.

Amazon lied and now my copy of The Last of Us Part II will arrive today. 8-)
crimson_tide

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 128: 6/13/20: The Last of Us Part II Edition

Post by crimson_tide »

Cool! Enjoy...appreciate The Last of Us Part 2? I don't know if you are supposed to have fun with those games :P .

I did it. All the cultists dead. It was way, way more satisfying j, you are correct sir. And of course, I made the right choice! Like, I said what I was going to do so I did it. And now onto the DLC. I might even platinum this sucker. Before the quarantine, Assassin's Creed as a series, not my jam but I got it. After Origins and Odyssey...yeah that actual Assassin's Creed stuff is still not for me and dear sweet lord does the current day nonsense just need to get spartan kicked off a MOUNTAIN but I will totally be looking forward to Valhalla if it's like these last two. Not sure how I feel about viking stuff but Valkyrie Profile was baller and that was viking stuff...