The Backlog Check-in Vol. 133: 7/18/20: You Should Be Playing Ghost of Tsushima Edition

crimson_tide

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 133: 7/18/20: You Should Be Playing Ghost of Tsushima Edition

Post by crimson_tide »

canedaddy wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:30 pm
crimson_tide wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:07 pm Bought: POWERBLOCK 90S MOFOS, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....oh wait, you are normal people, that means nothing to you, give me a minute to explain...
Sheeeee, I use POWERBLOCK 91S
Oh, to match your age old man? Is that what they tell you in the old folks home to make you feel swole curling 2 pound dumbbells in the squat rack :oops: ?

And j is of course cooler than I gave him credit for! It was tough to find extensions for the sports and pros so I settled for the elite model. One day we will have our own house and these will be central my home gym setup. One day...

Now I have a hankering for some jrpg goodness. Cycling through a few to settle on one now. FF9 is engaging. Tokyo Xanadu ex+ is too Persona for the moment, not in the mood for the social stuff. World of FF takes a long time to start. I can't with the Last Remnant, what on earth is that thing? Tales of Berseria might win, I kinda like the battle system tweaks so far. I want to try FF type 0 too today and Battle Chasers nightwar too...

No, I'm not going to play through all of Kingdom Hearts again...I am really going try to not do that...seriously, I need to play other things...please savage me if I start playing Kingdom Hearts again...

Also, how did Gravity Rush 2 get made? That game is delightful but I am trying to drag it out and play it in sports. I just don't understand how it got made. It was never going to sell. It's just joyful to play!