Lost Judgment Trailer

jfissel

Lost Judgment Trailer

Post by jfissel »

The sequel to Judgment (aka spin-off series set in the Yakuza universe) is here! Global launch on 9/24/2021!
crimson_tide

Re: Lost Judgment Trailer

Post by crimson_tide »

Judgment was my cruise game! We took a cruise for Xmas break in 2019 and I played Judgment half the time (the time my wife was in the spa :P ). I still don't like English voice acting in these (it's become tradition at this point, it only works in Lost Paradise for me). I kinda hope they go more heavy with the investigation, courtroom and detective stuff this time and less with the combat. I don't like that some poor woman had to be fridged again to get the dudes to do something, but they do spin some good ass stories even when they are being problematic (ie-EVERY Yakuza game) and they are really trying to do better by women and LGBTQ communities in their games...slowly. But I appreciate the attempt. Hell, Like A Dragon went WAY out of the way to humanize societal castoffs like the homeless and sex workers in a way I have yet to experience in other media. Good thing it pops up on PS4 too, I can actually play it (I ain't even thinking about nam PS5 for a while at this point...). Thanks for sharing, j!
jfissel

Post by jfissel »

There is a Japanese-language trailer out as well. I hope they let the player pick which language for the NA release.
canedaddy

Post by canedaddy »

Looks dope. I guess I'll have to play the first one at some point (catching up on Yakuza and spinoffs is like chasing a shadow for me).