The Backlog Check-in Vol. 179: 6/5/21: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Edition

jfissel

The Backlog Check-in Vol. 179: 6/5/21: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Edition

Post by jfissel »

Finished: Nothing

Now Playing: Immortals: Fenyx Rising PS5, Final Fantasy VII Remake

Added to Backlog: Nothing

Current Backlog: 39 games

Same games, played more of Immortals than FF since Ratchet & Clank is coming out this week.

Also releasing this week:
Backbone (PC) – June 8
Chivalry 2 (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) – June 8
Edge of Eternity (PC) – June 8
The Elder Scrolls Online (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S) – June 8
The Elder Scrolls Online: Gates of Oblivion (PlayStation 4, Xbox One) – June 8
Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis (Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC) – June 9
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade (PlayStation 5) – June 10
Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – June 10
Game Builder Garage (Switch) – June 11
Guilty Gear -Strive- (PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PC) – June 11
Last edited by jfissel on Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
canedaddy

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 179: 6/4/21: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Edition

Post by canedaddy »

Played recently: Maneater

Finished: nothing

Added to backlog: Maneater, Death Stranding

Current backlog: 14 (11 PS4, 1 Vita, 2 Switch)

I fired up a few games last week and nothing was hitting the spot, so I went out and got Maneater. So far, so good! Very fun and funny. I just hope I get to the point where I can beat some of the bosses.
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

Played: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla

Finished: Nothing

Playing: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla

Added: Nothing

More games releasing this week
Alba: A Wildlife Adventure
Chicory: A Colorful Tale
Dariusburst Another Chronicle DX+
Descenders
Farm Frenzy: Refreshed
Green Hell
Let’s Cook Together
Life of Fly 2
Mercenaries Blaze: Dawn of the Twin Dragons
Mighty Goose
Neptunia ReVerse
Open Country
Super Soccer Blast: America vs Europe
Violett Remastered
We Are Football
Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town
jfissel

Post by jfissel »

canedaddy wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:13 pm I fired up a few games last week and nothing was hitting the spot, so I went out and got Maneater. So far, so good! Very fun and funny. I just hope I get to the point where I can beat some of the bosses.
The beginning is the hardest part by far. You need to focus on building your level while ignoring some of the tougher enemies in each area. You can always come back to get the collectibles that are "guarded".
canedaddy

Post by canedaddy »

jfissel wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:38 pm The beginning is the hardest part by far. You need to focus on building your level while ignoring some of the tougher enemies in each area. You can always come back to get the collectibles that are "guarded".
Thanks. I slew a few bosses last night and, as the song says, I'm an adult now. Such a fun game.
crimson_tide

Post by crimson_tide »

Played: about 4 seconds of DQ11S :| , House Hutners XII: Endgame...ish...like the part with the heist complete and they do the thing and then Thanos is all 'Thanos is inevitable' but the Cap is like NAH, BRUH...this is still shaky and this can go sideways at any minute but then it's all like 'ON YOUR LEFT'. So right now Captain Marvel is taking shots to the head like a champ smiling through it all and Scarlet Witch is like...mad. Seriously, they need to stop making this woman mad...it does not end well. It's kinda of fun explaining the house hunting process in terms of the MCU...who knew :P ?

Bought:...I dunno. I forgot already...probably like Yakuza or something. Puzzle Quest? Was that last week? Bah...

This week: God willing, I can get some good time in with DQ11S...

So. Two more weeks of school until 6/25 which is also hopefully the date we close on the house. Packing and purging is happening. My goddaughter continues to be a font of boundless, unrestrained energy, kinda like the Juggernaut. I am so tired :cry: ... I just want to play video games :ugeek: . That's not likely to happen before July. But next month, come 7/27 I don't want to hear NUTTIN because NEO The World Ends With You is coming :D :D :D !!!

Oh and j, I will need a full report on Rift Apart. I am going to have to vicariously experience the latest R&C through your words bruh...because them PS5s are like ghosts or Bigfoot or congressional bipartisanship something...not sure any of it exists :P ...
jfissel

Post by jfissel »

crimson_tide wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:06 am Played: about 4 seconds of DQ11S :| , House Hutners XII: Endgame...ish...like the part with the heist complete and they do the thing and then Thanos is all 'Thanos is inevitable' but the Cap is like NAH, BRUH...this is still shaky and this can go sideways at any minute but then it's all like 'ON YOUR LEFT'. So right now Captain Marvel is taking shots to the head like a champ smiling through it all and Scarlet Witch is like...mad. Seriously, they need to stop making this woman mad...it does not end well. It's kinda of fun explaining the house hunting process in terms of the MCU...who knew :P ?

Bought:...I dunno. I forgot already...probably like Yakuza or something. Puzzle Quest? Was that last week? Bah...

This week: God willing, I can get some good time in with DQ11S...

So. Two more weeks of school until 6/25 which is also hopefully the date we close on the house. Packing and purging is happening. My goddaughter continues to be a font of boundless, unrestrained energy, kinda like the Juggernaut. I am so tired :cry: ... I just want to play video games :ugeek: . That's not likely to happen before July. But next month, come 7/27 I don't want to hear NUTTIN because NEO The World Ends With You is coming :D :D :D !!!

Oh and j, I will need a full report on Rift Apart. I am going to have to vicariously experience the latest R&C through your words bruh...because them PS5s are like ghosts or Bigfoot or congressional bipartisanship something...not sure any of it exists :P ...
I will be reporting in, for sure...but after I complete Immortals. And don't be purging any video game stuff!