The Backlog Check-in Vol. 200: 10/30/21: Call of Duty: Vanguard Edition

canedaddy

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 200: 10/30/21: Call of Duty: Vanguard Edition

Post by canedaddy »

Ha, well I'll move it to this week's. Clearly I'm lost. :?

According to How Long To Beat, Shakedown Hawaii is 6.5 hours for the main story and 14 hours for completionists. I guess I fall into the latter category? I don't know... my times are always wayyy above most people's.

https://tenor.com/S82j.gif
isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

canedaddy wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:58 am Ha, well I'll move it to this week's. Clearly I'm lost. :?

According to How Long To Beat, Shakedown Hawaii is 6.5 hours for the main story and 14 hours for completionists. I guess I fall into the latter category? I don't know... my times are always wayyy above most people's.

https://tenor.com/S82j.gif
I'm the same. Even when I was younger, and even in games where I'm skilled (relative to the average person), I always go soooo slow. I'm just a turtle in so many ways - slow to process, act, etc. There was a girl in college who nicknamed me "sloth" due to my leisurely pace with everything, lol. It seems I'm always on a Sunday stroll, ha.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
canedaddy

Post by canedaddy »

We're either taking our time to smell the roses or living life as pathetic sluggards. Depends on how you look at it. ;)
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

I often spend longer on games than what they’re usually estimated to take to finish, probably because a lot of reviewers rush through games to review them.
isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

Phaseknox wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:38 pm I often spend longer on games than what they’re usually estimated to take to finish, probably because a lot of reviewers rush through games to review them.
If they even bother to play them, lol.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!