The Backlog Check-in Vol. 204: 11/27/21: Chorus Edition

canedaddy

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 204: 11/27/21: Chorus Edition

Post by canedaddy »

Phaseknox wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:56 am It seems like you finished The Adventure Pals fairly quickly, is it short?
Not really. I probably put 12-13 hours into it. I got through it quickly mostly because I couldn't put it down.
crimson_tide

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 204: 11/27/21: Chorus Edition

Post by crimson_tide »

I did it. I did the thing no one is ever supposed to do.

Played: CrossCode (which is absolutely delightful!), Adventure Pals, Castlevania Advance Collection, The Sims 4....Lego Marvel Superheroes and I finally am going to actually play through Tactics Ogre Let Us Cling Together finally...I swear...I am actually doing this...promise, just you watch me...

Bought: The XCOM 2 expansion and other DLC, One Piece World Seeker deluxe (because Namco Bandai), Ace Combat 7 deluxe...and...and...LOOK, I CAN'T KEEP PLAYING LEGO GAMES!!! She's going to make me play Lego DC Supervillains because that's going to be free this month and Harley Quinn is her girl. We're STILL playing Marvel 2...she bounced off Sims and Adventure Pals wasn't her jam...so I saw something else cheap. $6. Couch co-op. Sony made it...I...I BOUGHT KNACK 2, I AM SO SORRY :( :( :( ...it is downloading now for us to play tomorrow :| .

This week:...I guess Knack 2. And more CrossCode hopefully.