Re: The Haul Thread 2022

Post by canedaddy »

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

argyle

Post by argyle »

No poster yet, but I got the signed game! :)

PXL_20221125_205614015.jpg
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

Actually I got these for less than the pic says. It was $6.34 in total due to a paypal bonus credit I had sitting in there. I already had 0-4, including Kiwami 1 & 2 (4 is physical only), so it was nice to add 5 & 6 at such a discount.

The total for these 10 games was only $6. Even on the Steam fall sale it would have been $20 +. I took a chance on a couple that I'm not sure I'll like, but the price was pennies.

I love blobbers, and this was a good discount on some old-school goodness.

Some more old school goodness on GOG.

Never played this classic, so it's nice to get it so cheap.

Another cheap fanatical bunch. I had Abe's Exodus on PS1 but sold it, and I have Munch's Odyssey on the original Xbox, but never played it.

I already had Blood Money physical, and I've played Half-life but sold it.

A couple cheapies from GOG. I've always wanted to get into Crusader Kings, and while I have 2 and 3 in my backlog, this was too cheap to pass up, and some even prefer the original to the sequels. I know once I start, I'll be hooked, and this is the sort of game that can be all-consuming, so I've always been afraid to take the plunge.

I got a $1 fanatical credit for spinning a virtual wheel for spending a certain amount, lol. I picked up these two with that dollar.

I already own Lego City on Wii U, but it was cheap. And I have Asylum and City on PS3 and have played Knight, but it was so cheap I had to add it on Steam since I love that series and may revisit them one day. Still need to play Origins.

A cheap bundle of odds and ends I put together. Some I took a chance on because of the price.

I already own all the Hitman games, but they were virtually giving them away, so I grabbed them to have on Steam. Also excited to get the 25th Ward so cheap. I love Suda's eccentric style, and I have The Silver Case and Flower, Sun and Rain in my backlog. I've always wanted to experience the entire "Kill the Past" series.

I have Mini Ninjas on PS3, but again, almost free, ha.

I've always wanted to play Indy : Infernal Machine. It's very much in the vein of classic Core-developed Tomb Raiders, and now I can.

Never played this series. Some cheap GOG goodies.

So in all, I spent $109.75 for 79 games. $1.39 a game. PC gaming for the win! :P I think I'm done, ha. I'm really happy with the collection I picked up for the price though.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
canedaddy

Post by canedaddy »

Some good ones there!
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

PS4 digital games
Akiba’s Beat
Almost My Floor
The Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut
Crazy Strike Bowling EX
The Cruel King and the Great Hero
Dark Nights With Poe & Munro
Hard Reset Redux
John Wick Hex
Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience
Mighty Switch Force! Collection
Moon Raider
Olija
Poison Control
Retrace: Memories of Death
Roki
Smoke and Sacrifice
The Technomancer
The True
Tunche
jfissel

Post by jfissel »

I played Heroes of Might and Magic 1-3 in the mid-late 90s, fun games.

Here's my bourbon purchases within the last 8 days (though 1 Elijah Craig 18 yr was bought by proxy for someone else):
canedaddy

Post by canedaddy »

jfissel wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:50 pm Here's my bourbon purchases within the last 8 days (though 1 Elijah Craig 18 yr was bought by proxy for someone else):
I don't know much about bourbon but I know that's a lot of cash, lol. What was most expensive out of that group?
jfissel

Post by jfissel »

canedaddy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:03 pm
jfissel wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:50 pm Here's my bourbon purchases within the last 8 days (though 1 Elijah Craig 18 yr was bought by proxy for someone else):
I don't know much about bourbon but I know that's a lot of cash, lol. What was most expensive out of that group?
The EC18 is the most expensive at $150 in Ohio. And yeah, I spend way too much on this stuff...but I do buy for friends or trade extras.