The Haul Thread 2022

canedaddy

Re: The Haul Thread 2022

Post by canedaddy »

As recommended by Phase...

isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

I already owned Everhood and Valfaris, but I only paid $9 for everything, and there are a few in there I think I'll really like.

As I've mentioned before, if any of you want the keys for (either or both of) those two just let me know.

Edit: My Time at Portia is one I think I'll really enjoy cane. It's in my backlog too.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:09 amMy Time at Portia is one I think I'll really enjoy cane. It's in my backlog too.
There’s a sequel called My Time at Sandrock that’s early access on PC, it’s also coming to consoles but I don’t know when.
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot

Phaseknox wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:41 pm There’s a sequel called My Time at Sandrock that’s early access on PC, it’s also coming to consoles but I don’t know when.
Yeah, I already had it on my wishlist, although I'd probably not pick it up until I've checked out My Time at Portia to see if their formula clicks with me.

argyle

Post by argyle »

I believe Sparklite is in my Switch backlog - I'll be curious to hear what you think of that one whenever you get around to it.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

argyle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:33 pmI believe Sparklite is in my Switch backlog - I'll be curious to hear what you think of that one whenever you get around to it.
I bought Sparklite recently, too. I might play it tonight, if I do I’ll post impressions of it.
argyle

Post by argyle »

Phaseknox wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:46 pm
argyle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:33 pmI believe Sparklite is in my Switch backlog - I'll be curious to hear what you think of that one whenever you get around to it.
I bought Sparklite recently, too. I might play it tonight, if I do I’ll post impressions of it.
giphy_s.gif
giphy_s.gif (121.05 KiB) Viewed 1219 times
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

isthatallyougot

argyle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:33 pm I believe Sparklite is in my Switch backlog - I'll be curious to hear what you think of that one whenever you get around to it.
Yes, of course, when I get to it...

argyle

Post by argyle »

isthatallyougot wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:58 am
argyle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:33 pm I believe Sparklite is in my Switch backlog - I'll be curious to hear what you think of that one whenever you get around to it.
Yes, of course, when I get to it...

Hey, I'm right there with ya, I think I picked it up at least 2 years ago now. :lol: It's ok, Phase averages playing 12 games a day, so he'll let us know how it is soon enough. ;)