Itadaki Smash
Torchlight III
canedaddy

Re: The Haul Thread 2022

Post by canedaddy »

isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

I never post in these threads, despite buying games constantly, lol. But I'll post today. I picked up these in the past few days:

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:14 pmI never post in these threads, despite buying games constantly, lol.
I didn’t realize that you were buying games constantly, I just thought that you were working through a big preexisting backlog and never bought anything. I would have liked to have seen what you’ve been buying over the years.
isthatallyougot

Phaseknox wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:48 am I didn’t realize that you were buying games constantly, I just thought that you were working through a big preexisting backlog and never bought anything. I would have liked to have seen what you’ve been buying over the years.
Ok, I'll try to post more often in this thread. I just assumed that much of the obscure stuff I buy would be of little interest, but I buy more mainstream stuff too, so I'll try to remember to update.

isthatallyougot

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

Steam seems to sell a lot of games for really cheap. I have Lords of the Fallen in my backlog, Two Worlds is a decent Eurojank open world RPG (Two Worlds II is better), but I didn’t care for Virginia.
isthatallyougot

Phaseknox wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:18 pm Steam seems to sell a lot of games for really cheap. I have Lords of the Fallen in my backlog, Two Worlds is a decent Eurojank open world RPG (Two Worlds II is better), but I didn’t care for Virginia.
Yeah, one of the best benefits of PC gaming is all the cheap deals. Not just Steam. Fanatical, Humble, etc. I usually pay pennies on the dollar for games, so I'm willing to take chances on games I might otherwise ignore, and I've found some gems because of that.

I played some of TWII back on the PS3 and it didn't really do it for me, but I didin't give it a fair chance. I just kept on comparing it to Oblivion and ended up playing that again instead.

I picked up Virginia because I've heard it compared to Twin Peaks. I know it's less interactive than most games, but I adore Twin Peaks, so I finally picked it up.