The Haul Thread 2022

isthatallyougot

Re: The Haul Thread 2022

Post by isthatallyougot »

I have N+ (only one, lol) on the DS, but I've never played it. And yeah phase, Silence does look really intriguing to me too.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
isthatallyougot

$2.84 for the lot.

isthatallyougot

isthatallyougot

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

Izzy, have you been buying this many games for a while now? If so, your backlog must be huge. I thought that I bought a lot of games, but I think that you buy even more than me. I like seeing what you buy.
isthatallyougot

Phaseknox wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:30 pm Izzy, have you been buying this many games for a while now? If so, your backlog must be huge. I thought that I bought a lot of games, but I think that you buy even more than me. I like seeing what you buy.
Yeah, ha, I've pretty much always bought games at a good clip. Used to be physical, now almost exclusively digital. I never posted pickups because I didn't think it would be interesting to anyone other than myself. In fact I just bought another batch today.

I still have a sealed copy of Still Life for the original Xbox, but since it's in storage and was so cheap, I picked it up again. Really interested in Immortal Unchained. It's got mixed reviews but I think it will be up my alley.

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:15 amYeah, ha, I've pretty much always bought games at a good clip. Used to be physical, now almost exclusively digital. I never posted pickups because I didn't think it would be interesting to anyone other than myself.
This entire time I thought that argyle and I were the only ones here who bought a lot of games, but it turns out that you’ve been buying a lot as well. I always like seeing what games everyone here buys, I would have liked to have seen what games you have bought over the years.
isthatallyougot wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:15 amI still have a sealed copy of Still Life for the original Xbox, but since it's in storage and was so cheap, I picked it up again.
I had Still Life for Xbox, and really liked it. I saw that you also bought Red Faction: Armageddon... it SUCKS!!!! :P I can’t believe that it’s the follow-up to Red Faction: Guerrilla which is really good. By the way, is every PC game ever made available digitally including the old ones?
isthatallyougot

Phaseknox wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:51 pm By the way, is every PC game ever made available digitally including the old ones?
Are you just talking about Red Faction or *all* games. Either way it's the same answer I guess, lol. Every game is available on PC, whether through traditional channels (Steam/GOG/etc) or your own, um, "creativity". :P I play a fair bit of older emulated games that aren't necessarily available through store fronts. I've pumped in tons of money into this industry, and if a game isn't available I have no moral dilemma about emulation. If game companies can't be bothered to make something from their back catalog available to consumers, then they must not care too much about it. So if I want to play it, I play it. It's not like buying physical off e-bay gives the content/rights owners any money.

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:23 pm
Phaseknox wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:51 pmBy the way, is every PC game ever made available digitally including the old ones?
Are you just talking about Red Faction or *all* games. Either way it's the same answer I guess, lol. Every game is available on PC, whether through traditional channels (Steam/GOG/etc) or your own, um, "creativity". :P
I was talking about all games, because I didn’t know that you could still buy games as old as Still Life for example. It’s a good thing that I don’t have a gaming PC, because I’m buried in games just on the Xbox 360 and PS4.
isthatallyougot

Phaseknox wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:19 pm I was talking about all games, because I didn’t know that you could still buy games as old as Still Life for example. It’s a good thing that I don’t have a gaming PC, because I’m buried in games just on the Xbox 360 and PS4.

:P