The Backlog Check-in Vol. 233: 6/18/22: Sonic Origins Edition

crimson_tide

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 233: 6/18/22: Sonic Origins Edition

Post by crimson_tide »

Oh, THAT'S where they put the Raekwon/Ghostface track. I totally approved :D !

I finished up my Splinter playthrough of Turtles. That Shedder sure was doing some revenging! I also downloaded like 5 more things from the new PS Plus thing. There's like a lot of stuff in there. It's like PS Now...but with more than two crusty PS3 games that I bothered to play.

.hack... isn't last recode the actual last game? Isn't it called letters like QX or something? I made it through the first one years ago. It was fine. I tried to go back to finish it and was just not ready to run through the same basic setup again. If you aren't going to just go through the whole collection Phase, I would suggest stopping the second you have had your fill. Then again, I was not even remotely following the story, it was techno anime gibberish to me :P .
isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

Phaseknox wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:39 pm I started playing .hack//G.U. Last Recode, and I’ve been liking it. The story and characters are what have been pulling me in the most, the game itself is kind of a repetitive dungeon crawler. But the combat is decent, and the pacing is good with story moments constantly happening. Of course originally being a PS2 game the graphics are somewhat dated looking, but this remaster is displayed in high definition widescreen running at 60fps which makes it feel a little more current.
I've been curious about this series, but never played any of them. I have it (the remastered trilogy) in my backlog. Maybe I'll get to it one day.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

crimson_tide wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:34 am.hack... isn't last recode the actual last game? Isn't it called letters like QX or something? I made it through the first one years ago. It was fine. I tried to go back to finish it and was just not ready to run through the same basic setup again. If you aren't going to just go through the whole collection Phase, I would suggest stopping the second you have had your fill.
.hack//G.U. Last Recode is the complete .hack//G.U. trilogy (Rebirth, Reminisce, Redemption) remastered along with the final volume of the series called Reconnection that was made for this collection. I plan on playing all four games since they’re one story split into four volumes.