The Backlog Check-in Vol. 237: 7/16/22: Stray Edition

Phaseknox

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 237: 7/16/22: Stray Edition

Post by Phaseknox »

There’s currently a big summer sale at the PS Store with thousands of games on sale, but The Good Life unfortunately isn’t one of them. :( Ashen is on sale for $12, and Hob is on sale for $10. I recommend them for those prices. And cane, American Fugitive is on sale for $4.
argyle

Post by argyle »

Has anyone played Kena: Bridge of Spirits? I see that it's on sale, and it's on my wishlist.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

argyle wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:56 pmHas anyone played Kena: Bridge of Spirits? I see that it's on sale, and it's on my wishlist.
I’ve been wanting Kena: Bridge of Spirits since it came out, but I want a physical copy which they only released the deluxe edition of for $10 more than the standard edition which is only available digitally. The lowest that it has been physically is $35 which is only $5 cheaper than the digital standard edition’s regular price. The digital standard edition is currently on sale for $24 which is tempting, but I want it physically so I will still probably wait for it to drop in price more or be on sale this Black Friday.
canedaddy

Post by canedaddy »

I believe jfissel played it, but I could be wrong.
isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

I finished up the story of The Good Life, and it was silly-crazy as expected. I'm not sure how much time I'll give it post-game. I did plenty of side content during my play thus far, and many things seem to be very grindy. But I'll probably go back to it for a bit still.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
jfissel

Post by jfissel »

canedaddy wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:21 am I believe jfissel played it, but I could be wrong.
Kena? I did not, but it's on my list of games to buy at some point.