The Backlog Check-in Vol. 248: 10/1/22: Asterigos: Curse of the Stars/Overwatch 2 Edition

isthatallyougot

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 248: 10/1/22: Asterigos: Curse of the Stars/Overwatch 2 Edition

Post by isthatallyougot »

Phaseknox wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:46 pm I think that it’s something that izzy would especially like.
Yeah, I've looked at it in the past. I'm unsure if it would click with me, but I'm interested enough that I'll pick it up if I ever see it on a deep discount.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
Phaseknox

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 248: 10/1/22: Asterigos: Curse of the Stars/Overwatch 2 Edition

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:58 amYeah, I've looked at it in the past. I'm unsure if it would click with me, but I'm interested enough that I'll pick it up if I ever see it on a deep discount.
I just thought that you might like it since you like UnReal World a lot, and non handhold-y games in general. It just seems like an izzy game to me. :P
isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

Phaseknox wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:20 pm I just thought that you might like it since you like UnReal World a lot, and non handhold-y games in general. It just seems like an izzy game to me. :P
You're not wrong. And I like the Conan universe in general. I've just read a fair bit of mixed impressions, but as mentioned, I'd be open to giving it a try if the price is right one day.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!