The Backlog Check-in Vol. 252: 10/29/22: Harvestella Edition

argyle

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 252: 10/29/22: Harvestella Edition

Post by argyle »

BTW, they announced the postcard winners in that contest I entered last night- I got 3rd place. :D

Won a signed copy of the game & a signed poster, both by Suda51!

https://www.xseedgames.com/2022/11/04/n ... y-winners/
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

argyle wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:31 pmhow far did you get in Iconoclasts? I'm still loving it, so I'm just curious if I've gotten to the point where you called it quits yet. I'm in the electric forest if that helps.
I was in a facility with a lot of switches and moving platforms, I think that it was before the electric forest so you’re further than I was. In that case, you probably won’t have any problems with its puzzles like I did. It just felt like I was solving more puzzles than anything else, and I personally prefer more action and platforming and less puzzle solving in side scrolling action platformers.
argyle wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:54 pmthey announced the postcard winners in that contest I entered last night- I got 3rd place. :D

Congrats!

BTW, the new Celldweller album comes out on the 18th.
isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

argyle wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:54 pm BTW, they announced the postcard winners in that contest I entered last night- I got 3rd place. :D

Wow, congratulations! That's awesome! You're obviously very talented. Maybe it's possible to get work doing that. (I know nothing about that field.) You don't seem that thrilled with IT from some of your mentions, ha.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
argyle

Post by argyle »

isthatallyougot wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:19 am
argyle wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:54 pm BTW, they announced the postcard winners in that contest I entered last night- I got 3rd place. :D

Wow, congratulations! That's awesome! You're obviously very talented. Maybe it's possible to get work doing that. (I know nothing about that field.) You don't seem that thrilled with IT from some of your mentions, ha.
I'm not (thrilled with IT). :P I had started out trying to lean more into a graphic field but there's just very little of that work around here, and I have to stay here to look after my folks. At this point, I want to be done w/ all office work period honestly - sick of it. Been trying to get an ebay business off the ground & have been making good progress but we need more room to grow it. So we're trying to figure out how to get out of this house now and into a bigger one.

But yes, thank you. :) I'm really psyched about the signed game, but doubly so about the signed poster. I have a great place picked out for it. :D
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

argyle

Post by argyle »

Phaseknox wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:24 pm Congrats!

BTW, the new Celldweller album comes out on the 18th.
Thanks Phase - I forgot to comment on this, but the new Celldweller album has been up on Spotify for at least a week now. It's pretty good. :)

jfissel

Post by jfissel »

That's awesome, congrats!
crimson_tide

Post by crimson_tide »

Baller, good on you argyle :D !