Your most anticipated games of 2023

argyle

Re: Your most anticipated games of 2023

Post by argyle »

Yeah, I think EC is nearing the finish line in its development. Also, it doesn't make any sense for indies NOT to release on last & current gen. It's not like most of them need the extra power, and since both the PS5 & Xbox Series are fully backwards compatible it just makes sense.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

crimson_tide

Post by crimson_tide »

Well, I don't know...I don't have a PS5 yet. I don't remember if Street Fighter 6 is PS4. I know Spider Man 2 FF16 and 7 Re...whatever aren't. But I do know there's at least 3 Like A Dragon games coming sooner or later (Ishin, Garden and 8) are PS4. That would basically be my entire gaming year right there if they came out in 2023. I could say Suikoden but...I STILL ain't gonna end up playing 2, let's be serious :lol: . Anyway, I'm always behind and really cheap so we'll see.... nothing mentioned here has grabbed my attention that's not coming to PS5 exclusively.
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

crimson_tide wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:39 pmI don't remember if Street Fighter 6 is PS4.
It is, but Tekken 8 isn’t.
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

I added three more games (Loop8, Scars Above, Trinity Trigger) to my list that are coming out next year, and look really good. Thanks argyle for bringing them to my attention. :D
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

Another game added to my list:

argyle

Post by argyle »

Phaseknox wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:28 am Another game added to my list:

That looks really good - there are quite a few indies coming out next year that look awesome, too many for me to keep track of (or remember!).
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis