The Backlog Check-in Vol. 261: 12/31/22: Fantavision Edition

canedaddy

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 261: 12/31/22: Fantavision Edition

Post by canedaddy »

argyle wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:58 am Congratulations! Glad all is well with the new addition & your daughter, and I'm glad you're feeling better as well. :)

And I 1000% understand what you mean about work. January is my least-favorite month (I tell people it's the Monday of the year). Around here, starting around Thanksgiving everyone puts off any IT issues they can because they don't want to do anything, then it all hits when we get back - along with registration for the Spring semester and and new issues that arise.

tired-struggle.gif

Anyway, Merry New Year to you (and everyone else) as well. As for Santy Claus, he has told me "I don't give you games because you buy whatever games you want anyway." :P

Thank you sir. Hope the workload isn't too overwhelming.

Santy must be taking the same approach to me. I got skunked once again on the gaming front. :cry: Or maybe I was naughty?
crimson_tide

Post by crimson_tide »

I got jack for gaming for Xmas too, old man. Because like argyle said, if I want it I buy it. Plus, I have such weird tastes no one would ever know what to get me anyway. My wife knows well enough not to bother because if she gave me something like COD or GOW, I would be sooooo confused and then probably not touch it :P .
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

canedaddy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:58 pmI am alive. :P
Hallelujah! It’s good to have you back, but I’m still concerned about izzy since he’s been gone for quite some time now which is unlike him.
argyle wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:58 amAs for Santy Claus, he has told me "I don't give you games because you buy whatever games you want anyway." :P
canedaddy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:47 pmSanty must be taking the same approach to me. I got skunked once again on the gaming front. :cry:
crimson_tide wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:53 pmI got jack for gaming for Xmas too
I got God of War: Ragnarok for Christmas because my brother always likes to get me something to open on Christmas. I asked for a few games to let him decide what to get me to surprise me, but he knew that God of War: Ragnarok was the one that I wanted the most.