The Backlog Check-in Vol. 262: 1/7/23: One Piece Odyssey Edition

crimson_tide

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 262: 1/7/23: One Piece Odyssey Edition

Post by crimson_tide »

Sup? Work. Family. Life. All copacetic.

Played: Hot Wheels, Batman Arkham Asylum

Beat: Arkham

Bought:...I really wanted to best Phase but only made it to 10 :P : Trails of Cold Steel 1/2/3/4, Danganronpa 1&2, Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls, Danganronpa V3, Death End Request Ultimate Edition, Owlboy, GI Joe (seemed like any easy enough pick up and play that's not...LEGO :cry: ...)

This week: One Piece World Seeker. Yeah, I don't know either...

Arkham was GREAT...and every single boss sucked. I forgot they were THAT bad. I told my wife about Freeze from City and she thought that sounded brilliant. Then I told her about Croc and Joker from Asylum. She was like...nah. :P

Hot Wheels is a good wind down, a race or two a night. I crush with the Shredder car from TMNT. Go figure.

I am giving myself 2 years for this Trails nonsense. I finally bit so unless it's the hottest garbage, I am rolling through them. Same for Danganronpa. Death End Request is short apparently. Owlboy looks cool and GI Joe...sorry.

Arkham Asylum got me in the mood for more Arkham style but not Batman. Apparently, World Seeker which I own is pretty much that but One Piece. So let's check it out. It is short too. I really liked that Arkham was short. It's why Darksiders 3 is on my short list too.

Hope all's well fam! I will check out everyone's GOTY list this week and probably get cracking on my own. I actually have no idea what my #1 is somehow :shock:
canedaddy

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 262: 1/7/23: One Piece Odyssey Edition

Post by canedaddy »

crimson_tide wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:48 pm Bought: Trails of Cold Steel 1/2/3/4

I am giving myself 2 years for this Trails nonsense.

Dude is all in. :shock: Looking forward to hearing what you think of those. I played one Legend of Heroes game on Vita (or PSP?) many moons ago, it didn't grab me.