The Backlog Check-in Vol. 262: 1/7/23: One Piece Odyssey Edition

Phaseknox

The Backlog Check-in Vol. 262: 1/7/23: One Piece Odyssey Edition

Post by Phaseknox »

Played: System of Souls, Transiruby

Finished: Nothing

Playing: ?

Added: Ever Forward, Kamiko, MechaNika, Monster Sanctuary, Protocol, Shing!, Sword and Fairy: Together Forever, System of Souls, Tails of Iron, Transiruby, The Witch’s House MV, Wolfenstein: Youngblood

Games releasing this week
Bing in Wonderland
Breakers Collection
Breakout 13
Chasing Static
Children of Silentown
Drago Noka
Fears to Fathom: Carson House
Flash Party
Gatewalkers
Gross
KartRider: Drift
Lone Ruin
NEScape!
One Piece Odyssey
Path of the Midnight Sun
Rogue AI Simulator
SimRail: The Railway Simulator
SpaceBourne 2
Terror of Hemasaurus
Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider
jfissel

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 262: 1/7/23: One Piece Odyssey Edition

Post by jfissel »

Finished: God of War: Ragnarok (story)

Now Playing: Stray, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, God of War: Ragnarok

Added to Backlog: Nothing

Current Backlog: 43 games

Ragnarok story is complete! Now working on 100% and the platinum, of which I'm in good shape since I did quite a bit as I went and also spent time last week running around the different realms.
argyle

Post by argyle »

Games added: Picked up several on the cheap (see haul thread) but a lot of those were just grabbing physical copies of things I had already played or getting something I already had for another system I wanted it on. As far as actual new backlog fodder - Dragon Quest Treasures, River City Girls 2, Blaster Master Zero 3

Last week: Finished nothing, played Diablo 3, Death Stranding

This week: Same, probably.

I've been burnt by the time I got home this past week so Diablo is about all I had the mental energy for. Hopefully this week is a bit calmer at work (classes started today).
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

argyle wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:02 amI've been burnt by the time I got home this past week so Diablo is about all I had the mental energy for. Hopefully this week is a bit calmer at work (classes started today).
I haven’t been feeling well (diabetes related) for the past week, so I’ve barely played anything. I’m feeling a little better today so I plan on playing something, but I don’t know what yet. I want to play God of War: Ragnarok, but I also have tons of digital/indie games that I just bought that I want to check out. Decisions, decisions.
canedaddy

Post by canedaddy »

jfissel wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:17 pm
Ragnarok story is complete! Now working on 100% and the platinum, of which I'm in good shape since I did quite a bit as I went and also spent time last week running around the different realms.
Excellent! My gut tells me this plat is harder than the one for the 2018 game... I've run into quite a few enemies out and about that have crushed me like a bug. What do you think?

Played recently: God of War Ragnarok

Finished: nothing

Added to backlog: nothing

Current backlog: 29
jfissel

Post by jfissel »

canedaddy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:23 pm
jfissel wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:17 pm
Excellent! My gut tells me this plat is harder than the one for the 2018 game... I've run into quite a few enemies out and about that have crushed me like a bug. What do you think?
Some of the optional bosses (berserker graves so far) can be difficult for sure. I'm trying to power up to level 9 and find a good build for the last few, akin to the valkyrie queen from 2018. Had to drop it down to easy to beat her, might have to do the same here.
isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

Hope everyone had a nice set of holidays. I haven't been gaming at all really and I've had some personal challenges that have left me in a less than chatty mood, hence my absence. But I think I'll try and assemble my 2022 reviews and share.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:36 pmHope everyone had a nice set of holidays. I haven't been gaming at all really and I've had some personal challenges that have left me in a less than chatty mood, hence my absence. But I think I'll try and assemble my 2022 reviews and share.
I was concerned with your absence since it’s not like you to disappear for so long, so it’s good to see you back and know that nothing major has happened in your life although I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had some personal challenges. I look forward to your 2022 reviews.
canedaddy

Post by canedaddy »

isthatallyougot wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:36 pm Hope everyone had a nice set of holidays. I haven't been gaming at all really and I've had some personal challenges that have left me in a less than chatty mood, hence my absence. But I think I'll try and assemble my 2022 reviews and share.
Hey, glad you are alive and kicking despite the personal challenges. Hope whatever that is works out OK.
isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

Phaseknox wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:54 pm I was concerned with your absence since it’s not like you to disappear for so long, so it’s good to see you back and know that nothing major has happened in your life although I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had some personal challenges. I look forward to your 2022 reviews.
canedaddy wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:16 pm Hey, glad you are alive and kicking despite the personal challenges. Hope whatever that is works out OK.
Appreciate it fellers.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!