The Backlog Check-in Vol. 273: 3/25/23: MLB The Show 23 Edition

isthatallyougot

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 273: 3/25/23: MLB The Show 23 Edition

Post by isthatallyougot »

Phaseknox wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:36 pmI’m home.
It must be a huge relief. I'm happy for you. I hope that you can adjust and settle into a new set of circumstances as smoothly as possible. Change never ends, and we've all got to continually adapt. I'm sure you'll do fine. Peace and blessings to you brother.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
canedaddy

Post by canedaddy »

Glad to hear it, Phase. Hope and pray you're doing OK. Are you able to get around OK? Did you get a prosthetic foot?
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

Thanks everyone, it feels good to be home. It’s been difficult to get around using a walker and wheelchair. The walker is what I use the most, I scoot it forward and hop forward which gets me around pretty good. I only use the wheelchair in the living room and kitchen in the house because it won’t fit through any of the doors. I won’t be getting a prosthetic leg/foot for at least six months until my incision completely heals.
jfissel

Post by jfissel »

Phaseknox wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:01 pm Thanks everyone, it feels good to be home. It’s been difficult to get around using a walker and wheelchair. The walker is what I use the most, I scoot it forward and hop forward which gets me around pretty good. I only use the wheelchair in the living room and kitchen in the house because it won’t fit through any of the doors. I won’t be getting a prosthetic leg/foot for at least six months until my incision completely heals.
Ah, bummer about the doorways as I'm sure the wheelchair would be much better in certain cases. Stay positive!
isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

Phaseknox wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:01 pm Thanks everyone, it feels good to be home. It’s been difficult to get around using a walker and wheelchair. The walker is what I use the most, I scoot it forward and hop forward which gets me around pretty good. I only use the wheelchair in the living room and kitchen in the house because it won’t fit through any of the doors. I won’t be getting a prosthetic leg/foot for at least six months until my incision completely heals.
You'll adjust, I'm sure. Now you can get back to proper gaming. ;) Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible phase.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!