The Haul Thread 2022

Phaseknox

Re: The Haul Thread 2022

Post by Phaseknox »

canedaddy wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:20 amDidn't you already own those Leisure Suit Larry games?
No, I only owned the two old ones (Magna Cum Laude, Box Office Bust). These are the newer ones that came out in 2018, and 2020. They’re point-and-click adventure games like the originals.
isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
isthatallyougot

I played Metro Last Light back on the PS3, but the Redux version is supposed to offer more ways to play, and ways that I think I might like - more like a survival horror experience. I have Exodus already in my backlog and I've never played 2033. (This key is for 2033 and Last Light Redux versions.)

And I think Chronicon looks like it could eat up hundreds of hours if it clicks for me. I think I'll really get addicted to this one...if I ever play it. :P

I'm curious about Obsidian Prince, but I threw it in just to reach the minimum for the bundle, hoping I'll enjoy it. I love good roguelikes and it seems like it's got potential and positive reception. Not a huge fan of the voxel graphics in this case, but if the game is engaging, it won't matter to me.

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:25 pmI played Metro Last Light back on the PS3, but the Redux version is supposed to offer more ways to play, and ways that I think I might like - more like a survival horror experience. I have Exodus already in my backlog and I've never played 2033. (This key is for 2033 and Last Light Redux versions.)
Metro 2033 and Last Light are both really good, they’re a couple of my favorite action adventure FPSs. I have Metro Exodus, but I haven’t played it yet.
isthatallyougot

Phaseknox wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:54 pm
isthatallyougot wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:25 pmI played Metro Last Light back on the PS3, but the Redux version is supposed to offer more ways to play, and ways that I think I might like - more like a survival horror experience. I have Exodus already in my backlog and I've never played 2033. (This key is for 2033 and Last Light Redux versions.)
Metro 2033 and Last Light are both really good, they’re a couple of my favorite action adventure FPSs. I have Metro Exodus, but I haven’t played it yet.
I thought Last Light was decent (on PS3), but I only picked up this bundle so I would have the whole trilogy on Steam and because of the changes/enhancements like "Spartan" and "Survival" modes in the Redux versions. I really liked the presentation of Last Light, but I wasn't drawn into the narrative like some, although I've read that playing 2033 makes a big contextual difference, so I'm hoping that's the case for me.

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:29 pmI thought Last Light was decent (on PS3), but I only picked up this bundle so I would have the whole trilogy on Steam and because of the changes/enhancements like "Spartan" and "Survival" modes in the Redux versions. I really liked the presentation of Last Light, but I wasn't drawn into the narrative like some, although I've read that playing 2033 makes a big contextual difference, so I'm hoping that's the case for me.
Metro 2033 is the first game, and Last Light is a direct sequel so I don’t think that you can appreciate Last Light quite as much without playing 2033 first. 2033 is really good, so there’s no reason not to. I played both on Xbox 360, but I have the Redux versions for PS4.
isthatallyougot

isthatallyougot

I've already got All Stars Racing Transformed on PS3, but I figured I'd pick this up since it was cheap and I've heard a few people who actually prefer it. (I've only played a couple of hours of Transformed. I got sidetracked. I enjoyed it though I hope to go back to it one day.)

I played some of One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 on PS3 and while I didn't get grabbed by it, I'm still curious about this property and want to get lost in a Musou game sooner or later. I read that PW3 covers *every* major story arc (up to release) in the universe, so I figured it would be a good chance to get caught up and see it all if I'm able to enjoy the gameplay.

TES online is one I've been curious about for a long time. I've never played an MMO and don't have a real desire to do so, but I did my research and this can be played with no problems solo and is apparently quite enjoyable on your own. I've been having and Elder Scrolls itch, so I think I'll either go back and play Morrowind for the first time or jump into this pretty soon.

Silent Hunters III just looks incredibly deep and fun if you're into war strategy, and it had been on my wishlist for a while, so I got it for cheap.

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:47 pmTES online is one I've been curious about for a long time. I've never played an MMO and don't have a real desire to do so, but I did my research and this can be played with no problems solo and is apparently quite enjoyable on your own.
I’ve also heard that The Elder Scrolls Online could be played like a single player game, and it doesn’t require a subscription to play. Please let us know what you think of it when you play it, because I’m interested in it.
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

PS4 digital games
Citizens of Earth
Citizens of Space
God’s Trigger
I am Setsuna
Lost Sphear
Onimusha: Warlords
Oninaki
Re:Turn - One Way Trip