The Haul Thread 2022

isthatallyougot

Re: The Haul Thread 2022

Post by isthatallyougot »

Phaseknox wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:36 pm I’ve also heard that The Elder Scrolls Online could be played like a single player game, and it doesn’t require a subscription to play. Please let us know what you think of it when you play it, because I’m interested in it.
Sure, whenever I play it I will. I'm leaning more towards Morrowind for that classic TES experience, and I'm really interested to compare the depth and lack of hand-holding/streamlining with IV and V, but I'm not even sure what I'm going to play next.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
isthatallyougot

I've already played Bulletstorm several times, but it's one of my all-time favorite shooters, so I figured I'd add it for cheap.

isthatallyougot

$9.49 for the three. A little more than I wanted to pay for this custom bundle, but they're all games I expect I'll enjoy.

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:34 pm$9.49 for the three. A little more than I wanted to pay for this custom bundle, but they're all games I expect I'll enjoy.
River City Girls alone is worth that much, and I know that argyle really liked The Mummy Demastered. I have it, but I haven’t played it yet.
isthatallyougot

Phaseknox wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:26 pm River City Girls alone is worth that much, and I know that argyle really liked The Mummy Demastered. I have it, but I haven’t played it yet.
Good to know. I just usually don't pay that much for games. $3.16/game is pushing my limits. :P I usually wait for stupid cheap deals, but it does depend on the game. I'll pay more sometimes, of course.

And where is that boy? He dead? (I hope not.)

I know my sense of humor can be dark. I hope none take offense. I can't help but laugh at life (and death) and its troubles - for myself as well.

isthatallyougot

I already own Slain on GOG, but I'll take the steam key and the other 5 were on my wish list and the whole bundle was only $3.32. My kind of deal.

isthatallyougot

isthatallyougot

I had put my humble choice subscription on pause (like always) because they usually offer me the month for $6 or $8 instead of the normal $12 rate for the bundle, so I get the bundle cheaper. But this time they offered me 3 months for $6 per month. So this bundle and the next two are $6.57 each. Pretty great deal, especially considering I'm interested in most of the games this month. The next two months are basically freebies, so even if there are a few games I already own, I'm sure it will be worth it in total.

isthatallyougot

This bundle also included a few games I have already played or own physically :

Dragon's Dogma (I enjoyed it on PS3 and might play it again one day.)
Ultra Street Fighter IV (I have Super IV physical on PS3, but now I've got this on Steam.)
Devil May Cry HD Collection (Played them all and have the HD collection physical on PS3, but it came in the bundle.)

It also included some games I already had on Steam:

Strider
Bionic Commando (2009 PS3 era version)
Street Fighter V
DmC : Devil May Cry

If any of you guys want one (or all) of the last four keys I listed, I'm happy to gift them. I know you guys don't really play on PC, but they're free for the taking if you like. Just let me know. (My kid only messes around with VR chat. I have failed as a parent. :P)

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

PS4 digital games
Clan N
Death’s Door
Grey Skies: A War of the Worlds Story
Kitaria Fables
Little Misfortune
Memoranda
Niffelheim
Punch Club