The Backlog Check-in Vol. 337: 6/15/24: Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree Edition

argyle

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 337: 6/15/24: Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree Edition

Post by argyle »

jfissel wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:51 pm Also, did anyone see the update for DQ III HD-2D? Nov 14 release for several platforms. And 2025 releases for I and II remakes.

Oh yeah, the Nintendo Direct was packed with amazing announcements - a ton of them by Square. I'm also excited about them porting the RPG that was previously an Apple Arcade exclusive, FANTASIAN Neo Dimension.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

jfissel

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 337: 6/15/24: Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree Edition

Post by jfissel »

argyle wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:18 am Oh yeah, the Nintendo Direct was packed with amazing announcements - a ton of them by Square. I'm also excited about them porting the RPG that was previously an Apple Arcade exclusive, FANTASIAN Neo Dimension.

Cool, I don't know much about that one.
argyle

Post by argyle »

jfissel wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:55 am Cool, I don't know much about that one.
Me either - but I love the look of the battle system, and it was made by the creator of Final Fantasy.
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

canedaddy wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 8:48 amYeah. They look so good. Wish they were coming out on PS4.
PS4 isn’t going to be getting many more new games at this point, most companies no longer want to support it. Some multiplatform games that were originally coming out for it aren’t now, but they’re still coming out for Switch. I currently have plenty to play on my PS4, but new games that I’m interested in are piling up so I will want a PS5 soon.
argyle

Post by argyle »

Phaseknox wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 6:59 pm
canedaddy wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 8:48 amYeah. They look so good. Wish they were coming out on PS4.
PS4 isn’t going to be getting many more new games at this point, most companies no longer want to support it. Some multiplatform games that were originally coming out for it aren’t now, but they’re still coming out for Switch. I currently have plenty to play on my PS4, but new games that I’m interested in are piling up so I will want a PS5 soon.
...wanna buy mine? :P

crimson_tide

Post by crimson_tide »

First, hi. Sorry. June is a terrible month for me.

Second, Marvel Vs Capcom Collection. They even put the arcade beat em up The Punisher in. For some reason. I can't wait.

Third, Rocket Knight is out. Go buy it. You're welcome

Fourth, Izzy, I am like 10 hours into Nocturne on Steam Deck. I like it.

Fifth...j. I did it. 150+ hours and nearly 5 months later, I finished Infinite Wealth. So many thoughts. Just need to get Kasuga to level 70 for the platinum in premium adventure. What. A. Game!

See y'all in like a week, school's over next Wednesday here in NYC.
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

argyle wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:40 pm
Phaseknox wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 6:59 pmPS4 isn’t going to be getting many more new games at this point, most companies no longer want to support it. Some multiplatform games that were originally coming out for it aren’t now, but they’re still coming out for Switch. I currently have plenty to play on my PS4, but new games that I’m interested in are piling up so I will want a PS5 soon.
No, I’m going to ask Santa for the PS5 Pro this Christmas.
canedaddy

Post by canedaddy »

argyle wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:40 pm

What's your asking price?

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

canedaddy wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:31 am
argyle wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:40 pm ...wanna buy mine? :P
What's your asking price?
isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

Phaseknox wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:36 pm Me too. ;)

I thought the presentation was really nice, but the game itself was a chore to play. No doubt, its strengths were there though.
crimson_tide wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 8:27 pm Fourth, Izzy, I am like 10 hours into Nocturne on Steam Deck. I like it.
10 hours?!? What, do you like have a job and family and stuff? Pfft.

I used to have a life.

:P

Glad you're enjoying it so far.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!