The Backlog Check-in Vol. 297: 9/9/23: Baten Kaitos I & II HD Remaster Edition

isthatallyougot

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 297: 9/9/23: Baten Kaitos I & II HD Remaster Edition

Post by isthatallyougot »

Yeah, I've noticed your comments on Souldiers argyle. It's been on my Steam wishlist. But, I'll keep it more prominently in my awareness given your love for it. There's a little sticky in the back of my brain now. :P

And phase, I don't know what to tell you. You're in a no-win situation I guess. (Go outside and get some fresh air and sunshine bruh!) :P

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
Phaseknox

Re: The Backlog Check-in Vol. 297: 9/9/23: Baten Kaitos I & II HD Remaster Edition

Post by Phaseknox »

argyle wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:48 pmBTW, if any of you cats are interested in Souldiers I noticed last night that it's on sale on the PSN for I think $12 this week. I love that game more & more every time I play it. :D
Yeah, I saw that. I’m getting it along with 9 other games from the sale. BTW, is the archer female? Even if not, I’m still getting it.
isthatallyougot wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:45 pmphase, I don't know what to tell you. You're in a no-win situation I guess.
I’m going through a Phase. :P I’m just venting because I’ve been having a difficult time finding a game that really clicks with me right now. I don’t even really know what I’m in the mood to play right now. I’m buying 10 games from the current PS Store sale, maybe one of those will click with me. We’ll see.
argyle

Post by argyle »

Phaseknox wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:41 pm
argyle wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:48 pmBTW, if any of you cats are interested in Souldiers I noticed last night that it's on sale on the PSN for I think $12 this week. I love that game more & more every time I play it. :D
Yeah, I saw that. I’m getting it along with 9 other games from the sale. BTW, is the archer female? Even if not, I’m still getting it.
Honestly, they obscure the 3 main character classes' faces and armor them up in such a way as to make it ambiguous. I think they intended them to be "blank slates".
Souldiers.png
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

argyle wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:53 pmHonestly, they obscure the 3 main character classes' faces and armor them up in such a way as to make it ambiguous. I think they intended them to be "blank slates".
Yeah, it appears that way although they still look like dudes. Oh well, I think that I’ll be fine playing as a male character in this game. It definitely looks good, and I’ve been interested in it for a while now. You praising it has sparked my interest in it again, and now that it’s on sale I’m going to get it.
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

My health insurance approved paying for my prosthetic leg/foot, and I got it today.
isthatallyougot

Phaseknox wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:24 pm My health insurance approved paying for my prosthetic leg/foot, and I got it today.
Congratulations phase. The dawn always follows the darkness...sooner or later. (of course, the reverse is also true on the ever-spinning wheel, but shhh, we don't have to talk about that. :P)

Hopefully your increased mobility will raise your spirits. I'm happy for you. Now stop complaining about all the "bad" games and play a good one or go do something else g*d dammit! :P

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:58 amHopefully your increased mobility will raise your spirits. I'm happy for you.
Thanks. :D
isthatallyougot wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:58 amNow stop complaining about all the "bad" games and play a good one
That’s what I’ve been trying to do to no avail. I started playing Zombie Army 4: Dead War, but it’s not a good game either.
isthatallyougot

Phaseknox wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:24 pm That’s what I’ve been trying to do to no avail. I started playing Zombie Army 4: Dead War, but it’s not a good game either.
isthatallyougot wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:58 am ...or go do something else g*d dammit! :P
:P

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

There’s nothing else to do, gaming is life. :P
jfissel

Post by jfissel »

Phaseknox wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:24 pm My health insurance approved paying for my prosthetic leg/foot, and I got it today.
That is great news! Everything going well in that area?