Switch :

Triangle Stragegy
Monster Hunter Stories 2

PS5:

Stray

Vinyl:

Gris soundtrack
sCQFh56QSOG3pXYjvirk_web_productimage_gris_vinyl_1.png

Was very happy to see that Gris soundtrack got a reprint last week, so I jumped on that - gorgeous music. As for the games, I decided to cancel my Stellar Blade preorder & take advantage of the b2g1 that Gamestop is running. I know I wouldn't play SB right away if I did pick it up, and by the time I got around to it it would probably be going for half price (or less). I got those 3 for less than what I had put down on SB, and I hadn't even quite paid it off yet.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Phaseknox

Re: The Haul Thread 2024

Post by Phaseknox »

PS4 games
Fearmonium
Jinshin
Knights of Grayfang
Spidersaurs
Yomawari: Midnight Shadows
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

PS4 games
Crystar
Double Dragon Gaiden: Rise of the Dragons
Hammerwatch II
Miraculous: Rise of the Sphinx
The Pathless
Protodroid Delta
Signalis
Stray
Syberia: The World Before
argyle

Post by argyle »

Steam Sale:

Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Inscryption
Fantavision 202X*

my body is ready.gif
my body is ready.gif (2.26 MiB) Viewed 1470 times
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

argyle wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:41 pm Steam Sale:

Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Inscryption
Fantavision 202X*

*my body is ready.gif
Nice. I think I'm about done shopping and ready to checkout in the next day or two. I rarely post my hauls but maybe I will this time. Although I'm buying some that will be recognizable, many won't, lol.

Edit: And phase I'm curious what you think of Signalis when you get to it. I'm really interested in that one.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

isthatallyougot wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:15 pmI rarely post my hauls
Why did you stop?
isthatallyougot wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:15 pmphase I'm curious what you think of Signalis when you get to it. I'm really interested in that one.
I’ll post my impressions when I play it. I’m playing Stray now, and I think that you’ll like it.
isthatallyougot

Post by isthatallyougot »

Phaseknox wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:38 pm Why did you stop?
I don't know, just a hassle, I guess. Anyway, here's what I picked up in the Summer Steam Sale this evening:

Anyway, I already owned a few of these on console, but I realized that I'm unlikely to really play much of anything outside of PC going forward. I may fire up a console for nostalgia's sake sometime in the future, but I really just prefer to stick to PC.

The one's I already had were Celeste (on itch.io) but I wanted it on Steam because it's an all-time great to me and one of the best platformers I've ever played.

And I already had Dragon Age II, Far Cry 3, and POP : Forgotten Sands on PS3, but they were cheap, and I still want to get to them one day. (I don't know why I picked up a few UBI games. I must be having a mental breakdown. :P)

I also never picked up The Witcher 3 on console, and even though I own and haven't played 1 or two, it was too good a deal to pass up. I didn't get the DLC, even though everyone raves about it. I figure that by the time I ever get around to it, GOG will have probably given away the GOTY version anyway, rendering this purchase pointless, lol.

All of the rest are new to my library, physical or digital, and I'm really excited about them. The only one where I really took a chance and offered a bit of charity was for Grundheim. It had ZERO reviews on Steam, and I thought it was potentially interesting, but if not, it was only $1.

Most of the rest are probably a mix that many of you may have never heard of - an eclectic collections of curiosities and oddities mostly, games that appeal to me but maybe not most of you guys.

I got 31 games for $85 and tax. That's a pretty dang good deal imho. About $3 a game overall, and who knows how many untold hours of - hopefully fun - gaming in this bunch.

Dragon kick your a$$ into the Milky Way!
Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

I haven’t heard of most of those, but that’s how you find hidden gems especially for those prices. I buy games that I haven’t heard of if they look interesting and are cheap, because sometimes they turn out to be games that I really enjoy. Sometimes they don’t, but that’s a chance that I take to find stuff that I really like.
argyle

Post by argyle »

Thanks for posting your list Izzy - I do recognize a lot of those, but there are a lot I don't so I'll have to go through those and see if any strike my fancy. :)

I picked these up today in Play-Asia's 5 for $10 Steam sale:

Strider (only one I already had, on PS4 I believe, but I love this game so wanted it on PC as well)
Panzer Paladin
Mail Mole
Neoverse
Fae Tactics

Phaseknox

Post by Phaseknox »

argyle wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:25 pmPanzer Paladin
I want this, but it’s not on PS4. :(